SOLD 1300 TRK Poseidon spotted tournament set! **Low reserve** (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know these chips. ;) GLWA Isaac!
354D1DD1-C7B6-4A59-8177-539769EFFDC0.jpeg

I think you added a handful more but I looked it up and sold close to 1200 of them for $4200 shipped. But in todays market I think you might be under selling them. I might have to bid =T

Yeah I was able to find some barrels here and there. The $100’s were ESPECIALLY hard to find.

Yeah I was able to find some barrels here and there. The $100’s were ESPECIALLY hard to find.

I didn't have quite this many. Nice job on adding on. I added on a few singles but that was it. I think $4.00's a chip for TRK's, especially ones that are so unique as these is a good price. The problem is that they are so unique that it may be a niche market?

Good Luck. These are five color spotted TRK's that are even more vibrant in person. If you like the feel of a TRK chip, you'll like these!

I didn't have quite this many. Nice job on adding on. I added on a few singles but that was it. I think $4.00's a chip for TRK's, especially ones that are so unique as these is a good price. The problem is that they are so unique that it may be a niche market?

Good Luck. These are five color spotted TRK's that are even more vibrant in person. If you like the feel of a TRK chip, you'll like these!

Nice. I traded for this set with Horseshoe Gardena’s which I bought for maybe $5-$5.5/chip, so I figure a low reserve is completely fine. I’m not too worried about it. I hope someone wins without it being too pricey.

And yes the colors are great in person!!

Nice. I traded for this set with Horseshoe Gardena’s which I bought for maybe $5-$5.5/chip, so I figure a low reserve is completely fine. I’m not too worried about it. I hope someone wins without it being too pricey.

I thinking. I do need a tourney and was building a leaded trk, but I wouldn’t mind these back. I’d prob be saving money in the long run if I sold off what I already bought hahha

The main reason I didn't keep the set is that I don't host tourney's. I tried using the 25's as quarters and the 100's and 500's as $1's and $5's but it tilted me to much. Five spotted TRK's are the nuts imo.

Wow good buy.

With the price that chips have been selling I'm surprised that these sold for so little.

If I had the money I would have bought them back.

Someone's custom non leaded thcs selling for 20 bucks a chip, while a completely unique set of vintage trks that were made and used in a fairly popular movie sell for 4 bucks a chip.

s-l1600 (3).jpg
FB100AFA-8E9B-4463-AAD4-9D846922C505.jpeg

If the buyer wants an original trk box that has "hero chips" written on it in marker I believe I still have it. I always figured it was the box that held Kurt Russell's chips. (Not sure if that's true or not but thats what I thought when I had the set)

Wow good buy.

With the price that chips have been selling I'm surprised that these sold for so little.

Someone's custom non leaded thcs selling for 20 bucks a chip, while a completely unique set of vintage trks that were made and used in a fairly popular movie sell for 4 bucks a chip.

View attachment 883895View attachment 883896

If the buyer wants an original trk box that has "hero chips" written on it in marker I believe I still have it. I always figured it was the box that held Kurt Russell's chips. (Not sure if that's true or not but thats what I thought when I had the set)
I'd be all over these instead of the Paulsons too. If I had the spare money I would've fought for these. Hopefully we'll see them again soon.
Maybe one day in my collection!

Wow good buy.

View attachment 883895View attachment 883896

I know. I was shocked that I won the auction. Very excited for the chips.
I'd love those TRK boxes if you still have them. I'll PM you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom