• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 1100 MGM Chips (1 Viewer)

ReallyGoodUsername

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Has to be someone on here or at least 97% chance of it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1100-Chip-...-Set-MINT-25-1-and-2-50-snappers/184258291185

CB6692B2-E89D-42A1-B07E-DDEB8CD5D61B.png

Last edited:
Just when you thought you've seen every kind of awesome another pops up. Just an incredible collection. Could easily be broken up to form a good start to three .25/.50 cash sets. Send this guy a forum invite!

Pet peeve: adding shipping to a $3,500 best offer item. Silly.

That is a ton of fractional chips. If somebody buys it and wants to add on to their $1 chips, I am no longer doing a limit style set and have a rack that I would part with. Maybe work out a trade on fractional chips.

Would it be looked down on if “a friend” were to purchase this. And split it up to sell, I mean give back to the community because he didn’t need “all” the chips? And only try to come out on top with just 1 rack? Asking for “a friend”. ;)

Would it be looked down on if “a friend” were to purchase this. And split it up to sell, I mean give back to the community because he didn’t need “all” the chips? And only try to come out on top with just 1 rack? Asking for “a friend”. ;)
Of course not!

Dibs on a barrel of the quarters.:) (see my wanted post).

I think I might know whose those are. Just a hunch though, nothing concrete.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom