• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 1100 MGM Chips (1 Viewer)

And since it's a new day, I would be in for 200 $1's - dibs! :banghead:
Happy to release my dibs to someone that will pay more and take all of them - and to help ensure this forum gets the chips!

One or more people have to take the lead on this!

Possible revised breakdown for chips at $2,400 cash, in-person deal...
1601238771661.png

Thanks for the cost breakdown @BirdCage Having someone commit to take all the $1's certainly helps. But I think there are still most of the fracs and most of the snappers still unaccounted for.

I'm still willing to orchestrate the deal since I'm local, but I beleive more commitment is needed before I could pull he trigger. Plus, I will be out of town starting on Tues for 10 to 14 days....but maybe that gives us more time to get more of the chips claimed. I don't think the set the going anywhere soon.

Thanks for the cost breakdown @BirdCage
I'm still willing to orchestrate the deal since I'm local, but I beleive more commitment is needed before I could pull he trigger.

Pretty cool of you to offer. I personally Think there’s plenty of commitment here. It’s mostly wanted ads. IMO everything that is priced right sells within minutes. It’s a sellers market but I believe more reality is needed regarding the seller and these prices in bulk. I respect all the hustle but I’m 100% out. Not enough meat on the bone for my risk. Good luck everyone who needs quarters and fraqs, I’m just not In that market currently. I truly wish u guys well in your buy. Good luck!

Pretty cool of you to offer. I personally Think there’s plenty of commitment here. It’s mostly wanted ads. IMO everything that is priced right sells within minutes. It’s a sellers market but I believe more reality is needed regarding the seller and these prices in bulk. I respect all the hustle but I’m 100% out. Not enough meat on the bone for my risk. Good luck everyone who needs quarters and fraqs, I’m just not In that market currently. I truly wish u guys well in your buy. Good luck!
Sometimes you just need to man up for what you want!

Sometimes you just need to man up for what you want!

Apparently for the seller that’s these here chips. I sent my one offer long before this thread even started. That was enough man for my needs. Even then I offered to buy/split for free. Still no bites. He just likes these more then anyone here and I know the feeling. God bless him.

Might be worth just sending him a message and telling him about PCF. He could sell them here and avoid all of the eBay fees.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom