10nl Blitz session results (1 Viewer)

Legend5555

Full House
Reaction score
Been putting in some time online just to keep myself sharp ahead of my trip to Vegas next month. Currently working off a $450 BR on ACR. My typical pattern over the last few years has been:

1. Put in $200 if necessary
2. Slowly work up from 10nl to 50nl until I hit $1500-2000 BR.
3. Cash out 75%
4. Stop playing for months
5. Repeat

A few months back I posted my 10k hands at 10nl Blitz. Doing quite well. Everyone says the micros are tough these days. Either I'm just running REALLY well, am better than I think, or the micros aren't really that tough. I'm not expecting the regs at the micros to be amazing or anything. But even with all the aggressive 3 betting and such, I still see regs flatting buttons with 47s, cold calling out of the SB with stuff like KJo, etc.

Thought I'd post some results from a little over 600 hands I played yesterday. I did make one bad call down with 3rd pair (8d6d) in a spot where the villain x/r a flop of 46Qr. So I had a hard time putting him any any legit value hand when the board ran out K3. Turns out he just went ham with 66. Oh well. The following hands more than made up for that near 100bb punt.

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Capture5.JPG

Capture6.JPG

Capture7.JPG

Capture8.JPG

Not 100% sure of my line on the turn in the 2nd hand. I'm blocking the straight, but I also don't want to get x/r off my equity on the turn. So I checked. But if I brick the river and get checked to, i'm not sure I can get them off top pair since my line won't make much sense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom