10NL Blitz on ACR: Am I a fish for not being able to fold a set here? (1 Viewer)

boltonguy

Flush
Reaction score
In UTG with TT. Folds to BB who flats.

1620698136964.png

I cbet about 1/3 pot, V calls. I considered checking given the connectedness of the board.

1620698164166.png

Turn is a blank and I have no idea why I checked behind.

1620698229746.png

River makes my set, FDFD comes in and V jams (short). Can you find a fold here?

1620698260886.png

It's blitz, you can just move on to another hand at a small equity loss. I just can't imagine a bad villain playing anything other than a flush or AK this way. They just aren't going to have enough bluffs to balance here even if they do bluff some.

Well I called of course and surprised to see this hand. I have a hard time folding sets!

View attachment 697067
I've just found at small stakes online, people are VERY unbalanced when they do stuff like this. When the pot is so small it's just not worth it.

He basically 10x the pot. So you probably only need to call with like top 10% of your hands. Not sure on the math of the top of my head, but I know if they 2x the pot you only have to defend your top 33%.

I'm never calling. Why would you. You've got no money in the pot, so he has no need to bluff. What worse hands that yours would ever do this at low stakes.

Yeah good point he jammed $8 into less than $1. No point to calling.
Same thing happened last week when I 3! some guy and he called with 82s and flopped trip 2s. He jammed like $14 into $4 and I snapped with KK.
This is my leak. I need a bigger fold button.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom