Giveaway 10k Royal Flush Giveaway (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donated to Gentle Giants. You can take me off raffle and save the prizes for others.

I also donated to a local organization that saves wild horses....because who can resist this picture on their website. Cheers

https://www.wynemaranch.com/horse-rescue/

1596229819158.png

Might as well jump in, my kings castle shower cap needs a binions matchbook with it.

I'll send you the donation we're getting in to the local place. Going to sell the secondary aztar set to pay the adoption fee for the guy once we're settled in. Not exactly sure what the heck I'm gonna sell to pay for the board and feed costs....

Might as well jump in, my kings castle shower cap needs a binions matchbook with it.

I'll send you the donation we're getting in to the local place. Going to sell the secondary aztar set to pay the adoption fee for the guy once we're settled in. Not exactly sure what the heck I'm gonna sell to pay for the board and feed costs....
Awwwwww thanks Jeff! It'll be worth it for the kiddos!!

Does it count if we're going to apparently add a dog and a cat as well? I don't know what's happening, I've lost control of the house.

@slisk250, any need for more cats/dogs/horses for the semi ferals to play with?
Lol horse plus cat and dog ? Yall are gonna be super busy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom