Status
Not open for further replies.

Darson

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Realistically, these aren't gonna see any use in the future as I have way too many tournament sets.

BGinGA approved 1000 chip breakdown allowing for maximum flexibility for T10k and up:
200x T25
200x T100
100x T500
200x T1k
200x T5k
100x T25k

I used some of these chips once but other than that they are sharp. The 5k and 25k have never seen the felt. I should point out that I was a little over enthusiastic when opening the greens so you can see some small nicks on the sides. The nicks are small and don't affect playability but look at the photos and decide for yourself. If you want more photos, please ask.

$650 shipped in the US (2x MFRBs). PP F&F or you pay the fees. No splits at this time.

Please post in this thread if you're interested and follow up with a PM.

Edit: For those of you unfamiliar with these chips, please see the original group buy thread: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/pcf-promo-tourney-set-ordering-closed.26801/ These are compression clay chips made by GPI as promotional items with large inlays.

IMG_1121.jpeg

IMG_1122.jpeg

IMG_1123.jpeg

IMG_1124.jpeg

IMG_1125.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow great deal for nice compressed clay chip tourney set. Glws. Anyone looking a tourney ser should jump on this.

Wish I could right now! This looks nice and clean. Would def match my mousepad, dealer button, and topper coming!

Wonderful chips, horrible timing, I just bought 3200 chips. holy shirt, that cant be right.... crap it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom