1 year on (3 Viewers)

MillyS

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Ok, so I have been a member of PCF for just over a year, so thought I would share my journey with my fellow chippers..

Some changes that I have not captured, 50 more mint 1000 WTHC have since been added (to complete my tourney set)

I will be relabeling the majestic 25c using the orange chips (and adding another 100(200 total)) getting rid of the 50c (pointless in games) and removing the salmon/pink chips from my set.

There are only 2 more sets to be added (I hope) to my collection - the Iron Banks and custom CPC (way down the line)

Unfortunately I only have crappy iPhone pics in bad lighting but here goes.

IMG_7176.JPG
IMG_7174.JPG
IMG_7170.JPG
IMG_7172.JPG
IMG_7173.JPG

IMG_7169.JPG

Milly this is amazing stuff :) The sickness is strong within you. Love it :) Looking forward to seeing the next 365 days as the sickness consumes you.

Awesome!!! Doesn't take long for the sickness to take hold...

You'll know you've officially gone off the deep end when you a) start selling stuff you'd otherwise never consider getting rid of or b) start hiding your purchased such that your significant other doesn't really know (if you have one). Good Times. Happy I made it through. Over 2 years chip-buying sobriety here. :) Enjoy the ride, it's awesome. And seriously, another big plus is you now fully understand why women feel the way they do about buying shoes. I'm convinced it's nearly the same. The excitement of the search, the find, the thrill of ordering and anticipation of delivery...and who cares if you play with them, as long as you have them! Right? :)

Looking good Milap!! Sorry we didn't get to meet up for a beer while I was there. It would have been fun to hit the horse track!

You'll know you've officially gone off the deep end when you a) start selling stuff you'd otherwise never consider getting rid of or b) start hiding your purchased such that your significant other doesn't really know (if you have one). Good Times. Happy I made it through. Over 2 years chip-buying sobriety here. :) Enjoy the ride, it's awesome. And seriously, another big plus is you now fully understand why women feel the way they do about buying shoes. I'm convinced it's nearly the same. The excitement of the search, the find, the thrill of ordering and anticipation of delivery...and who cares if you play with them, as long as you have them! Right? :)

Ooh selling stuff to fund the addiction. Wonder how much my lawn mower is worth? I can live with long grass :)

I love the Paulson Top Hat & Cane Tournament set. If I splurged for a high end set, that would be it! The Tiki's are unique too.

Congratulation on picking some great chips! Im looking forward to seeing your next set (its pretty obvious there is going to me several more). Looks like you have the @detroitdad syndrome. Buy first set, sell first set. Buy second set, sell second set. Buy third set....

Looking good Milap!! Sorry we didn't get to meet up for a beer while I was there. It would have been fun to hit the horse track!
Would have been great to catch up. Hope you had a great trip though!

I'd love to know if this came true :D
lol, I've been good...…. well forced to be good. Few months after this thread, found out we were pregnant, so all funds diverted to a new house purchase and baby related purchases and now nursery costs! Sadly the iron banks set didn't materialize, would have definitely bought those. CPC is still on the cards at some stage. But in the interim, thinking of a plaque only HU set.

lol, I've been good...…. well forced to be good. Few months after this thread, found out we were pregnant, so all funds diverted to a new house purchase and baby related purchases and now nursery costs! Sadly the iron banks set didn't materialize, would have definitely bought those. CPC is still on the cards at some stage. But in the interim, thinking of a plaque only HU set.

That’s an excellent piece of news

As good a reason as any I guess.

A really impressive start! That BW set is a set even some of us long term chippers wish we could go back in time to get in on. Nicely done!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom