The Meme's Grand Year! (2 Viewers)

grandmeme

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Hey PCF! I happened to clock into work and discovered, while absentmindedly scrolling through PCF as we all do, that it's been a year since I first joined.

It's been a great time here. I've been able to meet and talk to so many new people over the past year all over the world. Thanks to all for being a great forum community - except for the enablers :mad:

In my short time here, I've managed to be able to acquire and build three clay cash sets. One of which still needs a bit of work, but much better than some of my abandoned stuff!

My first ever venture into clay was from TCR. I wanted a decent set which my regs and I could enjoy on a regular basis, but nothing that broke the bank.

I went for a Jumers cash set: nothing too spectacular, but it was good enough for me.

1688608174576.png

Next, after buying more and more samples, I decided I wanted a CPC set, but I am horrible at designing custom sets, as I have the imagination of a rock. I managed to pick this up at an auction:

1688608330212.png

I still have the tournament part of the set, but I don't host tournaments :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:. I'll find a use for them some day.

Finally, I managed to pick up some THC boat chips for a cheaper price thanks to some of the generous members here. This made me go into a wild spiral, and I've arrived at this build for now.

1688608497288.png

I still need more, but that's for the future me to worry about. (Not to mention the random barrels, tina sets, tournament denoms, etc I have lying around)

Here's to a great Year 2 and more chips!

TP Sec $500 if you wanna go orange $25 like Lake Elsinore, or TP Sec $2 for a more traditional purple? Would be hard to match with the current $500 tho. I probably would not hate using the TP Sec $25k as the $500 either, would free up the TP Sec $5k to be used as $25.
Was originally thinking about the orange $25s but one of my regs is colourblind so it'd be hard for him.

The sec $2 is a good idea. The colourblind reg is usually the guy who brings out the $500s in a 1/3 game anyway so maybe I can mix and match with the charcoal.

Hmmm maybe I'll just tell the colourblind guy to not come when I bring these out lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom