Auction 1 x rack of BTP 25c (excellent/mint) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
8c71741c6d9ca2b5797b656c98571318.gif

Side note: What is really, really, funny to me about these recent auctions is that there were entire threads dedicated to chastising me for paying $1700 for a rack of leaded mint Bourbon $5s not too long ago. :)

Standards and expectations have reset since that Chicken $5 auction!!

Side note: What is really, really, funny to me about these recent auctions is that there were entire threads dedicated to chastising me for paying $1700 for a rack of leaded mint Bourbon $5s not too long ago. :)
You just set a new level of ridiculousness for the sheep to follow lol.

D81DD79F-2303-44C5-933B-435FDA935185.gif

This is my go-to gif after the Chicken sales.

I thought you were putting together a set of fracs, and I think you have a BTP set.

Not as really, really, funny as the entire tirade due to an an angry emoji :)

No hard feelings eh

Not as really, really, funny as the entire tirade due to an an angry emoji :)

No hard feelings eh
His comment was made 11 days ago yet here you are fanning the flames of divisiveness and for what? Does it make you feel any better about yourself?

Let it go or as the French say, “Va te faire foutre.”

His comment was made 11 days ago yet here you are fanning the flames of divisiveness and for what? Does it make you feel any better about yourself?

Tu aurais pu lui dire la même chose (concernant son commentaire, ce n'etait pas necessaire non plus, ils ont été mechant avec moi, memememee). Assez simple

And then you come in and tell him to go fuck himself? And that's not fanning the flames of divisiveness, how?

IMG_20210816_190628.jpg

Thanks, I know how to read a timestamp but I only just saw the comment in question.

There is absolutely nothing nasty in my post, nor is there any desire to make a fuss, I would even point out that it is without rancor, a way of laughing at it in retrospect. The rest is just your interpretation. Based on what? I wonder.

Let it go = "laisse tomber"
F*ck you = "va te faire foutre"

Really ?

Thanks, I know how to read a timestamp but I only just saw the comment in question.

There is absolutely nothing nasty in my post, nor is there any desire to make a fuss, I would even point out that it is without rancor, a way of laughing at it in retrospect. The rest is just your interpretation. Based on what? I wonder.

Let it go = "laisse tomber"
F*ck you = "va te faire foutre"

Really ?
This is what happens if you mess with the ww cult ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom