Cancelled 1 Barrel BTP 25, 20, 100 or ES cash 500 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

razer8c

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
This is all I need to finish my cash game set. I have Day green solids for fracs, BTP $1s, SB fracs for 5s and I think ES 20s will round it out perfectly. I may expand in future but 1 barrel will get us playing.

Bump, BTPs should be here today will add pics! 1 barrel of Aurora Star 20 would also work!!

20200802_135326.jpg

Looking for 20s! Need more chips

Hey razer,

No, don't have any spare ES $20s unfortunately, LOL!!

However, and that is just my person opinion, I'm not quite sure those chips would work well side by side with the BPT $1s. They both are 3-moons and are of similar color pallet. Maybe it's just me, idk, but they could cause you some problems.

If you already thought about it and really think they'll work, great! Just wanted to give you some food for thought.

Last edited:
@ChaosRock what chip would you use for a 20 or 25? I have 2 racks of day green solids i'm hoping to use as .25s

Personally, so far I just really like those 3 chips, looks like everyone else does too, and haven't come across something else I would rather use. I've looked at the ES 20 pics a lot and for the games we play I don't forsee an issue.

My main goal is to make a playable set of chips I really like and down the road maybe split them into different cash sets or just let it evolve as taste changes.

@ChaosRock what chip would you use for a 20 or 25? I have 2 racks of day green solids i'm hoping to use as .25s

Personally, so far I just really like those 3 chips, looks like everyone else does too, and haven't come across something else I would rather use. I've looked at the ES 20 pics a lot and for the games we play I don't forsee an issue.

My main goal is to make a playable set of chips I really like and down the road maybe split them into different cash sets or just let it evolve as taste changes.

I gotta give it some thought regarding a different option. Since you're relabeling, you have many options like some of the ES tourney chips and many more. I like the idea of a yellow $20. Maybe a barrel of the ESPT 5K?

I'm right there with you, I also love those 3 chips. Unfortunately, I do not have the BPT $1s to take a picture together with the ES $20s in pots and stacks for you. Maybe someone who owns both could do that.

I am personally very sensitive to chip differentiation. I love a set made with beautiful chips but if it creates problems during games because they are too similar, the set gets played less often.

Now, it is a personal thing and if you already thought about it and think they would work together, by all means!

They are indeed gorgeous!

@ChaosRock I would not relabel the ES or AS, just use them as they are. The SBs are already over labelled so that will probably get changed and milling/labelling the solids but one of the big draws for me, besides color, is the denominations on the 3 im looking for work for my set. Mismatched labels won't bother me.

@ChaosRock I would not relabel the ES or AS, just use them as they are. The SBs are already over labelled so that will probably get changed and milling/labelling the solids but one of the big draws for me, besides color, is the denominations on the 3 im looking for work for my set. Mismatched labels won't bother me.

Gotcha! That makes sense.

Yeah, if you're not relabeling the $20s/$25s, then you don't have many options since you're using Green fracs. You're down to finding a $20 chip or a Cali $25. Let me think a bit about your options.

Once again, if you already pondered about the ES $20 and think it works, go for it!

Well that changes things, i understand now. @inca911 do you have any ES $500 you could sit next to the BTPs?

Have you considered Empress Star $1's to use as $20's?

Or maybe a black chip would work well there.

yes the ES $1s are definitely on my radar. I had been looking at white and purple in case I couldn't find the ones I was looking for. I think ES cash 1s or 500s may work. Do you have any particular black chip in mind?

I found ES cash 100s, looking for a barrel of BTP 25s or ES cash 500s.

20200804_093609.jpg

Greens are here still trying to hunt down stuff to try as a 25/20... currently BTP 20, 25, 100 or ES cash 500

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom