Silver Club $20 MSK Plaque Official Order Thread *CLOSED* (5 Viewers)

Redish-Orange or Grey dropshadow on Denom? See Post #31

• Redish

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Grey

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
....And the whole thing wouldn't be complete without a vote of some sort.... Orange or Grey dropshadow on the denom? MSK-$20 Submission.jpg MSK-$20 test.jpg

Don't mind the other small differences.

I'll take one of both please
I'll guess I'll vote for orange but they both look good so neither is a deal breaker

Last edited:
So we have a new issue to tackle....

The serial numbers. I am in completely uncharted waters here. I'm uncertain how MSK applies these. I "believe" its like a hotstamp process but am not 100%. If anybody knows chime in..
That said, I would like some input as I'm completely flexible. I particularly would like to hear from @DJ Mack who will be using his for play.

1) Placement - I was thinking bottom-center of the raised edge. But center-right might fill the plaque better and if hotstamped wont leave groove-flash on stacking surfaces.

2) Format - we can do whatever we want here. So something like PCFSC0001..., SC0001PCF..., 06081601...

3) Colors - This will be the easiest to figure out as soon as MSK gets back to me. I was leaning towards white (if possible) for both if we went bottom-center. but I think the recessed surface will be the best place for these. So maybe chrome/silver?
s-l200.jpg

1) I would say either bottom right or centre right - pretty much what you said
2) format - SC00001 looks good
3) colours - I reckon silver/chrome would look the best and also tie in with the name 'silver'

I have no clue about how they would apply them

just my 0.02

1) I would say either bottom right or centre right - pretty much what you said
2) format - SC00001 looks good
3) colours - I reckon silver/chrome would look the best and also tie in with the name 'silver'

I have no clue about how they would apply them

just my 0.02
I went back again this morning and looked at a printout I can hold in my hand...I think theres room bottom-center ABOVE the raised edge under the oval. But it looks cramped next to the denom. So then I was thinking mabe same postion but right-justified? Leaving it opposite position to the denom..

1 - I kind of like the idea of center right, would you be thinking of it running vertically, but parallel to the edge?
2 - I don't really care but maybe something like 16SC#### or SC16#### just to denote the year. Mentioning PCF, while nice, is not really critical. First and foremost they are your plaques.
3 - Definitely agree with silver/chrome

I went back again this morning and looked at a printout I can hold in my hand...I think theres room bottom-center ABOVE the raised edge under the oval. But it looks cramped next to the denom. So then I was thinking mabe same postion but right-justified? Leaving it opposite position to the denom..
Lol yeah right justified - lol I think that what I was meant to say

I'm leaning towards C first, it looks like it belongs. The other three look like adding it on was an afterthought. The black honeycomb behind the lettering just seems a bit off to me. If you go with A maybe knock it down a bit so it's completely off the stripe.

I'm terribly sorry guys. I have issues. I'm never satisfied. Just ask @Gear. I change my mind so much its a wonder I can get dressed in the morning....

Anyways. I really didn't like the backdrop on the plaques before. What do you guys think of these.?..@DJ Mack , @MillyS , @RowdyRawhide
EDIT: Added the serial numbers. They are screened on to the back of the top layer. I can use whatever color possible. I think we can all agree moving to where it is shown may be best. The honeycomb will make it hard to decipher and if I move it near the raised edge there is a chance it may end up half under it...

MSK-$20 VerB with serial shrunk.jpg
MSK-$100 VerB with serial shrunk.jpg

Last edited:
Hey they are your plaques you make them how you want. I think all of your improvements on the new ones are spot on though.

I'm still in

Yep, I agree - do em as you like em. We're just along for the ride. That said, with the new flare points I think the serial numbers are perfect in that location. Nice and crisp.

I think I have some high hand plaques coming from you. You can hold those till these come in and put them all in one package. No need for fanci figures on combined shipping those few bucks aren't gonna break me

I think I have some high hand plaques coming from you. You can hold those till these come in and put them all in one package. No need for fanci figures on combined shipping those few bucks aren't gonna break me
No problem. I don't think your plaques will actually increase the cost. Maybe by $1.40 if memory serves..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom