Silver Club $20 MSK Plaque Official Order Thread *CLOSED* (5 Viewers)

Redish-Orange or Grey dropshadow on Denom? See Post #31

• Redish

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Grey

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quicksilver-75

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
UPDATE: I believe the order has run it's course. Orders will be submitted to MSK at 11.00pm TONIGHT, JUNE 9th. This will be the last chance to grab any if you're interested. I appreciate the input in the development in these. I will be getting back to everyone Friday with the totals and collecting payments over the weekend.

Thanks again to all who contributed and helped make these possible.

Steve/Quick.

MSK-$20 VerB Display diti.jpg
MSK-$100 VerB Display diti.jpg

Plaque details:

The plaques will feature the the standard mother of pearl background.
The text and flying clubs will be done in metallic silver (.50¢ extra/)
Each plaque will be serial numbered (.30¢/ extra)
$20 plaque will use a black center
$100 plaque will use a blue center

Pricing: OK. Pricing is in!

$20 82mm x 57mm = $4.77 per piece plus % of $30 handling charge
$100 94mm x 66mm = $5.36 per piece plus % of $30 handling charge

Extras included in price:

Foil Print for "The Silver Club" .50¢ (82mm x 57mm) , $60¢ (94mm x 66mm)

Serial numbering - .30¢ per piece for all sizes

Shipping:
The shipping from MSK will be done like this. If I order 12 and the order finishes at 24 I will subtract 50% from the shipping cost and break that up percentage wise over the user/pieces amount owing. I will reship to everybody once the package is received. Reshipping will be based on the chart below which are the standard CanadaPost rates. I believe each plaque is a little over 30g

USA - 10g to 100g = $2.60
101g to 200g = $4.60
201g or higher = Parcel and requires quote.

CANADA - 10g to 100g = $1.40
101g to 200g = $2.30
201g or higher = Parcel and requires quote

INTERNATIONAL - 10to 100g = $5.20
101g to 200g = $8
201g to 300g = $16

I will be updating the OP and keeping the second post below free for updates and orders.

Thanks members

Last edited:
Confirmed Orders Thus Far:

$20:

QuickSilver-75 - 12
MillyS - 2
Psypher1000 - 1
Sixspeedfury - 1
DJ Mack - 1
BNM - 1
Lab Monkey - 1
Split -1
RowdyRawhide -1

TOTAL 21

$100:

QuickSilver-75 - 5
MillyS - 2
Psypher1000 - 1
SixSpeedFury - 1
DJ Mack - 5
BNM -1
Split. -1
Rowdyrawhide -1
Lab Monkey. -1

TOTAL 18

Last edited:
Small changes. I've decided to order a few hundreds as well. Still waiting to hear back from MSK regarding the exact price per based on the size changes.

Eui contacted me earlier today to let me know that it is actually a holiday in Korea. She will be returning tomorrow (7th) or by EST, late tonight.

Pricing has been updated. Please see the OP. Based on the $30 handling fee I'm thinking I may pass on the $100's. I'm also not comfortable asking the few gents here to pick up 1/3rd of the handling fees for what amounts to possibly five plaques outside of my own. Unless I can beg/borrow/drum up enough sympathy interest or if by some weird fate of luck a member desperately wants the $100 I'm likely passing on it.
That said I'm really liking the foil print and serial numbers @ an extra .80¢ per plaque. This makes each $20 82mm x 57mm plaque $4.77USD + the handling fee which I will cover rather than trying to calculate 1/18th of $30....or whatever.

let me know what you guys think.

Thanks.

CC @MillyS , @DJ Mack, @Psypher1000

Pricing has been updated. Please see the OP. Based on the $30 handling fee I'm thinking I may pass on the $100's. I'm also not comfortable asking the few gents here to pick up 1/3rd of the handling fees for what amounts to possibly five plaques outside of my own. Unless I can beg/borrow/drum up enough sympathy interest or if by some weird fate of luck a member desperately wants the $100 I'm likely passing on it.
That said I'm really liking the foil print and serial numbers @ an extra .80¢ per plaque. This makes each $20 82mm x 57mm plaque $4.77USD + the handling fee which I will cover rather than trying to calculate 1/18th of $30....or whatever.

let me know what you guys think.

Thanks.

CC @MillyS , @DJ Mack, @Psypher1000
in for 2 plaques now of the $20 pls.

Shame about the $100, it's a really nice design.

in for 2 plaques now of the $20 pls.

Shame about the $100, it's a really nice design.
Yeah, and if I was working or the better poker player I wouldn't baulk at the $30 but disability insurance doesn't pay much..:(

Maybe I need to let go of more samples...:sneaky:

I agree. Bummer on the hundreds. I have a need for my cash games so I want some scarcity without much design effort on my part ;)

I agree. Bummer on the hundreds. I have a need for my cash games so I want some scarcity without much design effort on my part ;)
Let me get drunk and sleep on it. How many did you want? If a few guys will help me eat some of the $30 I may still do it. That said who really wants to add $10 for 1-3 plaques that will cost $5+?

Let me get drunk and sleep on it. How many did you want? If a few guys will help me eat some of the $30 I may still do it. That said who really wants to add $10 for 1-3 plaques that will cost $5+?
In my experience, getting drunk tends to solve a lot of problems ;)

I could go for up to five. If you can't pull it off, no big deal. If I go with CPC for a custom cash set later in the year I might look into their plaques as well.

Is this the final product?
I'm still tweeking here and there. But it's about 95%. I'm going to do this regardless and realize that it obviously isn't everybody's cup of tea. That said I also know that there are folks that like to grab samples and such. So this is that opportunity. FYI to everybody that there is also another GB for MSK plaques featuring a US dollar bill theme and based on volume may be cheaper.

Alrighty. I'm just wondering if I could get everybody to chime in one last time.
I really need to know how many people here would be interested in the $100 plaque.

Please check the OP for the final mock-up which I will be posting this morning with all details.

pricing example:

3 people price per plaque -> $5.36/ + $10 = $15.36 @ one, $10.36 @ two, $8.69 @ three, $7.86 @ four and $7.36 @ five plaques

5 people price per plaque -> $5.36/ + $6 = $11.36 @ one, $8.36 @ two, $7.36 @ three, $6.86 @ four and $6.56 @ five plaques

Obviously it goes without saying the more purchased the more sense the endeavour makes. I will commit to buy 5 $100 plaques and @DJ Mack said he wanted some. Would you be okay spending $36.80 on five plaques? That price is based on three members wanting five plaques thus cutting the $30 handling fee evenly three ways. I don't mean to put anybody on the spot and completely understand why one wouldn't. But the more people that would commit to even a few the less prohibitive the $30 handling fee becomes.

As for the twenty plaque, its a 100% go.

@RowdyRawhide , @BNM , @SixSpeedFury , @LabMonkey , @MillyS , @Psypher1000 , @DJ Mack

Sorry, mate. Didn't even see you were doing second plaque. Guess I'm in for one of the $100's, too.
well it's not 100% at this point. There is a substantial $30 charge attached it. The trick is cutting it down proportionately so that ordering "just one" makes sense. For example, if five people wanted just one it would cost $11.36 each for the $100

Thanks to a VERY generous offer the $100 plaques are a GO! If people still want to up their orders for a better price/per please feel free to do so.

@ChipEnvy...You just blow my mind. Fuck that....This community just blows my mind sometimes...truly blessed to be here on PCF.

Timeline still stands for the end of this week. I'll be sending in the files this evening (7th) and will be posting proofs from MSK ASAP.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom