GB Completed MATSUI plaque racks - for real this time (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I don't change, I hope I don't change...

Small x 0
Medium x 2
Large x 4
But you just might change…. How wonderful life would be with more plaque racks in the world…

But you just might change…. How wonderful life would be with more plaque racks in the world…
I am going to have the same issue in your GB, but I don't want to derail this thread.

This group buy will be closed up by the end of the day, and I will give MATSUI our final numbers to get an invoice.

If you want to place an order, or revise your order, let me know ASAP.

I find it interesting that you're not ordering any large racks for yourself @Himewad . I was considering if I wanted to get him, and then I saw that you didn't order any for yourself.

I already have 8 large racks lol
I was actually wondering if it was because you didn't like the amount of vertical dead space since the vast majority of your buttons are 60 mm. But it makes sense if you already have 8 of them

Ordering is now closed for this group buy. I am submitting the numbers to MATSUI in just a few minutes.

Once I receive the invoice, I will calculate each rack’s ultimate cost (based on allocated shipping) and send out payment requests.

Lets Go Start GIF

I have received the invoice, and the total price per rack came in slightly lower than my estimates:
  • SMALL MATSUI PLAQUE RACK - BASE PRICE ($5.00) + ALLOCATED FEDEX SHIPPING ($4.82) = $9.82
  • MEDIUM MATSUI PLAQUE RACK - BASE PRICE ($5.75) + ALLOCATED FEDEX SHIPPING ($6.73) = $12.48
  • LARGE MATSUI PLAQUE RACK - BASE PRICE ($8.00) + ALLOCATED FEDEX SHIPPING ($12.02) = $20.02
Again, the shipping total (which costs more than the racks) was allocated based on the weight of each rack. A small rack weighs about 9.1 ounces, a medium rack weighs about 12.7 ounces and a large rack weighs about 22.7 ounces. I will work on sending out payment request PMs this afternoon. I have a bunch of meetings, however, so I may not get to this until tonight or tomorrow morning.

Please make your payments quickly so that I can submit payment to MATSUI as soon as possible.

Well, I had a window of opportunity, and all payment requests have been sent out. Five payments have already been received, in fact. Keep 'em coming!

Cash Money GIF

Last edited:
Reactions: BNM
Received confirmation that the wire transfer has been completed and our order is officially placed. Also found out that it could take longer for the order to be fulfilled (anywhere from 1-2 weeks) than to get the order shipped to my door (3-5 days).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom