Trade LINKS_STRONG Chips (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I've been catching up on your story and would like a Links Strong chip if available. Would like to represent Texas and making a trip to Denver in May. Hopefully some additions to your album.

PicsArt_1459533518699.jpg
super happy, thank you

PicsArt_1461724887696.jpg
This is a picture of a model of LDS Temple and if you look closer you can see the reflection of the real Temple on the glass. I have some other great locations in mind of Utah. This is just a start and unfortunately it was a rainy day so not the best day for pics. Go LINKS_STRONG Go

PicsArt_1461725599027.jpg
and this is a John Stockton statue, again still raining and out of focus but I will get better pictures when I can setup a tripod and have better lighting. GO LINKS_STRONG GO
PicsArt_1461725599027.jpg
not sure why there are 2 pictures. ...oops

Last edited:
I love this thread. I still keep one of these chips in my work bag and another in the small zipper pocket of my running shorts. Links is such a stud.

I don't think I've ever played with Scotty Nguyen when he didn't have a Michelob or three in front of him lol

Scotty Nguyen pic is pretty epic. Not sure I can top that. Got my chip today. Much thanks and time to search for a good pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom