Trade LINKS_STRONG Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mine in the mail. My first event since getting it, a 50+ player fundraiser for seniors men's softball team. I tried to focus on the chip but I couldn't get my cell phone to do it.

2016-02-27 18.50.32.jpg

This is Lucky. He is our 9 year old Corgi and probably the toughest little pup I know. At age 7, he was diagnosed with a malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumor in his snout. Since then, he has gone through multiple surgeriSort of es, full radiation, and chemotherapy. A few days ago, we learned that the cancer behind Lucky's eye had been causing him intense pain, ultimately leading to his eye going blind. He was quickly brought in for a procedure to remove his eye and clear out the cancer that was visible. Though this was not a curative procedure, it will relieve him of the pressure that the cancer caused on a constant basis. Since Lucky is our first dog, he holds a very special place in our heart.

However, my wife and I were informed that this is the last procedure that we can do to help Lucky fight this disease. Throughout all of the health issues and sadness, Lucky has continued to amaze everyone with his positive attitude and ability to recover quickly from any procedure. We aren't sure how much time Lucky has left with us, but we are hoping that he will make it to his 10th birthday. We wanted to share this photo as a symbol of perseverance against the greatest odds.

Thank you so much for sending us a chip. It truly means a lot to us (and Lucky).

View attachment 32929
Your picture of Lucky reminds me of this chip (even the white gradient sort of looks like a "collar of shame"
:

I will gladly take one and keep spreading the love. I will PM the address you in a return message about your raffle. Thank you.

Hi Josh, have you by any chance sent mine? Haven't received anything yet and beginning to worry :(

Just received a Facetime from my kid at Heathrow. My chip is on the way. It will be the most traveled chip on the planet I think. Links messaged me that it was returned for some Saudi customs reason and then I had him send it to my son at Mercersburg...now Heathrow, then Bahrain and Saudi. On March 24 it will be at King Hamad airport in Qatar enroute to South Africa. The next six months will have it in Holland, AZ, San Francisco, Denver, Utah, Washington DC and then back to Saudi.

Thx again @links_slayer

Hi Josh, have you by any chance sent mine? Haven't received anything yet and beginning to worry :(

Yes, it went out a while ago. One of them took almost a month to get to Canada....o_O....but if you want me to send another one your way I'd be happy to. Just let me know.

Just received a Facetime from my kid at Heathrow. My chip is on the way. It will be the most traveled chip on the planet I think. Links messaged me that it was returned for some Saudi customs reason and then I had him send it to my son at Mercersburg...now Heathrow, then Bahrain and Saudi. On March 24 it will be at King Hamad airport in Qatar enroute to South Africa. The next six months will have it in Holland, AZ, San Francisco, Denver, Utah, Washington DC and then back to Saudi.

Thx again @links_slayer

Glad it is finally on the way - sorry again for the hassle!

@links_slayer So I am producing Alice In Wonderland Jr and last night was the final dress rehearsal. I figured I would grab a few of the cast and pose for a picture with the chip. Was trying to be different than the others :)

links_30.jpg

Chip received. Thank you. It will be in use as tonight's card capper. It'll also be coming with me on my travels as and when so I'll be sure to post pictures in due course.

I am a new member to PCF and can't believe the incredible story's, the love and respect in this community. A while back my home was broken into and was totally ransacked, my entire collection gone. My sets were nothing like some renowned members of PCF but the individual chips that I collected through out the years were very sentimental and I felt that starting over would be to hard to handle. However, this place has made me feel like I can do it again. This LINKS STRONG chip, I know is a very sentimental piece to anyone's collection and I would be honored to have one. I know that they have been spoken for but as you have requested for more posts I thought I would put my 2 cents in. I hope all goes well with everybody's life journey and may the compression mold God's rain more lovely colored disc's on all of us. Sincerely, Ariel

Well Great news/ Terrible news!
1st day of 5 total ski days at WHISTLER/ BLACKCOMB Josh and thinking about you and wishing you and your family the best! 1st day SUN ☀️ and that's how it's going to be all week[emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]! TERRIBLE though that these are the only pics heading your way due to the Links chip deciding FIRST DAY it loved this mountain SO much that it jumped out of my pocket and disappeared![emoji30][emoji849]
All my best!!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1459288810.316862.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1459288824.204143.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1459288837.344105.jpg

Gorgeous pics :) You you continue to outdo yourself (well, almost ;))

Send me a mailing address that you'd like a replacement sent to and I'll get one out ASAP. Maybe someone will find the "jumper", google it, and stumble across PCF :) Hey, a guy can hope, right!?! Hahahaha!

Gorgeous pics :) You you continue to outdo yourself (well, almost ;))
I DO know how to out do myself! Been looking for a chance to do that too![emoji6]

Thanks Josh! Would be great if someone found it and it found its way home! It's in a chip case so who knows! Certainly not something to just discard! I'll dream too!!!
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom