Not open for further replies.

links_slayer

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
For those that may not know the story, here are the Cliff's Notes:

- I was diagnosed with cancer in 2013
- Another chipper (Josh, formerly known as develvjd at CT) had 200 of these made to show support
- 100 went to me, 100 went to chippers around the world
- Only stipulation was that a pic displaying the chip (my wife made me a book of her favorite pics submitted)

I have 10 extras available (see my avatar or search CT). If you do not have one of these and would like one please post here -AND- PM me your address. I do not want anything in return other than following the 4th bullet above and post a pic (the more creative the better - although @Redbelly set the bar high with his flight attendant pic (y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:).

If there is enough interest (I don't know how likely this is?) I will contact David at CPC about another run. There are a lot of new chippers around here and it's the least I can do to spread the love.

One of my favorites from the old thread on CT, Toby's Black Cat crew:

thPDQoT.png

LINKS_STRONG

is a great dude. In the midst of his own battle, my niece was also fighting kidney cancer (the surgery was quite risky in determining outcome), and Josh helped me find what was necessary in myself to cope with it. Here's to 2 of my heroes.

20130901_162141.jpg

We're past the 10 I have available but please keep the requests coming. If we can reach 50 on top of the 10 I'll start considering a re-order :) No guarantees how long it will take but hopefully we can get there eventually.

We're past the 10 I have available but please keep the requests coming. If we can reach 50 on top of the 10 I'll start considering a re-order :) No guarantees how long it will take but hopefully we can get there eventually.

Ever considered doing a monster single-denom set with these? Would even work for a NL/PL game. I think your group most often plays $.25/.50 right? Assign them all a .50 value and give each player a rack :)

Get 2000 of them and the giant black pots would look amazing...

Ever considered doing a monster single-denom set with these? Would even work for a NL/PL game. I think your group most often plays $.25/.50 right? Assign them all a .50 value and give each player a rack :)

Get 2000 of them and the giant black pots would look amazing...

I've thought about this a lot recently.

Ok, I don't usually link to other sites, but considering the uniqueness of the content contained in the original thread, I'm posting a link. Tommy certainly has final say if the link gets to stay. There are so many great photos of the links chip, and updates of Josh's journey, it'd be impossible to migrate these here.

Links is a boss thread

In the interest of keeping the business on PCF, Someone might consider starting a similar thread here to continue the great string of photos?

Is that flight attendant your significant other, or are you just a really good pilot?
Not my significant other(seriously), don't know who took the picture, not sure where it was taken, don't know if she was/ is a FA, don't have any idea where I was when this was taken... well... you get the idea[emoji6].

...oh! and duh! To latter part of the question![emoji41][emoji38]

I have 2 courage chips and 2 PCF chips (hell I even have 2 Redbelly chips!) ... Hmmm![emoji56]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom