Game of Thrones (HBO Series - NO BOOK SPOILERS) (4 Viewers)

maybe just trying to further throw people off the scent, but according to HBO head of programming, snow is dead.

imo it's a play on words. "Jon Snow" is dead, because he'll be reborn as Azor Ahai. Therefore, he is no longer "Jon Snow" but will still be played by Kit Harrington. Because "Jon Snow" died, he is released from his vows to the Nights Watch (since those vows are until you die)

FRAK! Was this a spoiler?? Have not read the books. ARGH!

The tv show has caught up to the books, they just don't discuss it as in-depth on the tv show.

edit: Also, it's only a theory, hasn't been proven in the books yet, but it's believed this will be the case.

Thanks gnu. This might be a clue maybe?

Nice_Hit.gif

Who is the girl in the pictures?

Just some chick who (or whose friend/boyfriend) posted these photos online. Looks a bit like a slightly chubby Chloe Sevigny, but it ain't her.

JS7LDLn.jpg

Anyone play the Game of Thrones series of games by Telltale Games yet? I just picked it up on a Steam sale and have gone through episode 2. Telltale makes a lot of games that give you the illusion of choice, when the majority of major outcomes are already pre-destined. Still, they tell one hell of a story and make you feel invested in the characters.

You play it through the eyes of the Forrester household, bannermen to the Starks of Winterfell, with action picking up right around the time of the Red Wedding. There's interactions with main show/book characters and some cross-over with events in the books as well. And the major characters are voiced by their tv counterparts

No book spoilers? Then y'all have no idea why you should be crazy nerd-girl excited about who is narrating that. (Well, at least I am. :coffee:)

No book spoilers? Then y'all have no idea why you should be crazy nerd-girl excited about who is narrating that. (Well, at least I am. :coffee:)

Just get that $60 warmed up! I'm on a 2 for 2 streak with my side bets and I intend to win this one as well. Kitt Harrington will play a living character this season, it is........his destiny

Finally finished seasons 4 and 5 over the past week and a half. Holding out hope that book 6 gets released before season 6.

Finally finished seasons 4 and 5 over the past week and a half. Holding out hope that book 6 gets released before season 6.

Don't hold your breath :( an article I read a over month ago stated the book would need to be announced within 90 days, less than 60 days now, to be released before season 6.

Don't hold your breath :( an article I read a over month ago stated the book would need to be announced within 90 days to be released before season 6.
*fingers crossed*

It doesn't really matter to me all that much based on all of the changes the show has made from the books. More a personal preference than anything.

*fingers crossed*

It doesn't really matter to me all that much based on all of the changes the show has made from the books. More a personal preference than anything.

Agree, I was determined to wait for the book. But with all the changes I'm not sure how much it will matter now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom