My first RHC relabel set (6 Viewers)

Its been a while since the last update...
I have to admit that the order for labels is already placed.
I don't know if i should post a picture or if i reveal them as soon as they are applied on the chips...
But there is something i can already reveal.
After finishing the design for the labels, i designed a dealer button that goes with the theme of my set. The DBs are about to get made, but here ist a photo i took from AI.

IMG-20230711-WA0009.jpeg

Pleased ignore the chaos thats surrounding my monitor...
I'm so excited to see how all turns out.:love:

they look great.

Just a thought though, should the ‘€’ symbol not be to the left of the number; like this €10, instead of 10€ ??

I always thought that’s how it should be?

Doing it the way you currently have them makes the 10c look to similar to the €10.

If that’s how you do it there, then it’s natural, understandable and not a problem then.

Here in U.K it’s always £10, and in U.S $10.

It’s horses for courses. :tup:

I know labels are being printed, but I just thought “the basement” text should be on the bottom of the label, no? Cause the basement is in the bottom of the house…..

It has once again been a while since my last update.
This is the final update with my finished set. :love:
So let me introduce to you:

My "The Basement" RHC relabel set
IMG_20230922_200845.jpg

IMG_20230922_200814.jpg

IMG_20230922_201115.jpg

IMG-20231121-WA0000.jpeg

Last saturday night we have run the "maiden voyage" with @OfficerLovejoy, @Santa123, @5aces, @SliderD, @Dingdingding and two non pcf players.
Unfortunately i forgot to take more proper pictures... :cry:

IMG-20231119-WA0007.jpg

IMG_20231118_231859.jpg

IMG_20231118_230639.jpg

IMG_20231119_000145.jpg

It was a great jorney, which took almost a year from buying the first chips to the finished set, and it feels like a great success.
Of course there are things i could have done better, but after all the work (i designed everything by myself and worked my way through Adobe Illustrator and such things) i could not love this set more!

Thanks for reading!

The tldr:
Look at my new set.:love::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

My 2 cents;
you could have the cigar in a circular ashtray beside the whisky glass to balance out.
just an idea

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom