Brag on yourself (1 Viewer)

Okay, I located and downloaded this Oscar snubbed film. Where would you like me to stick it?
Haven't found Glory Days yet but .... there are a LOT of Glory Days titles. You have a year?

I could send you a link to d/l from my server or burn it onto a disc and mail it.
That is awesome. If you want to link it in a DM or something, I will download it. The other movie was not called glory days. It was something else. It did have Christine Rose in it. I’ll have to do some research to try to figure out what the actual name of it was. I just said those were glory days because I was 18 and being paid to drink beer and watch strippers, as opposed to the other way around.

I know we’re all here for the chip pr0n, but I’m interested in your other accomplishments.

Are you the soap box derby champion of 1989?

Did you place second in the national Air Guitar finals in 2012?

Are you the autograph kingpin / queenpin of the Rust Belt?

Ever in a national pizza commercial from the 1990’s?

I want you to brag on yourself! Pics and videos are highly encouraged. I’ll even go first: I was on the finals stage of the National Poetry Slam in 2014. (That’s me on the right)

This was pretty cool by the way- I dig the performance!

I've been on TV a bit for a variety of things over the years but this was probably my favorite - a 1993 appearance competing on Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego (I'm Max, who ended up winning and running around the map)

When I was 14 I stood on a stage holding a massive tree branch while transexuals (various stages) in women's lingerie capered around me doing artistic poses aided by picture frames. Could see John Farnham and Molly Meldrum at the table in the front row leaning forward and very interested (not in me, I hope).

Last edited:
I have 2.

First: I once placed 2nd at the Hockey Hall of Fame for the hardest slapshot competition they were running. Clocked at 101 mph! I won $1500 gift card for SportsChek. A Canadian sports store.

Second: I have some pretty f**king awesome people to play poker with. @Gear @Wifey @T_Chan @Racer96 @Pippa @allforcharity @MichaelBubly @grantc54 (Sorry if I missed anyone, I have a killer headache going on right now :( )

Some years ago I was in the best shape of my life. I have a very small chance of recovering from some injuries to get it back. But I was able to flat bench 365 lbs and jog 10 miles. That year I completed a half marathon by walking 3 miles then finishing with the jog. A small victory happened before I did the run. I was registering and the lady assumed "you're here for the 5k?". I gave her a look and said "no I'll be doing the half today". :cool

This was pretty cool by the way- I dig the performance!

I've been on TV a bit for a variety of things over the years but this was probably my favorite - a 1993 appearance competing on Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego (I'm Max, who ended up winning and running around the map)

This is 26 minutes of some of the greatest television I've ever seen.

No, you were a hand model. Get it right.
1714013434027.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom