Brag on yourself (1 Viewer)

HughDrackman

Two Pair
Reaction score
I know we’re all here for the chip pr0n, but I’m interested in your other accomplishments.

Are you the soap box derby champion of 1989?

Did you place second in the national Air Guitar finals in 2012?

Are you the autograph kingpin / queenpin of the Rust Belt?

Ever in a national pizza commercial from the 1990’s?

I want you to brag on yourself! Pics and videos are highly encouraged. I’ll even go first: I was on the finals stage of the National Poetry Slam in 2014. (That’s me on the right)

I once got yelled at by Chris Brown’s mom.

Story: I was at a fancy hotel waiting with some people outside. We see Chris Brown pull up in a Bentley with security. Another friend joins us,

I say “Hey look it’s Chris Brown.” (He’s about 20 feet away).

My friend responds “He’s only famous because he beat the shit out of Rihanna.”

An older lady 3ft from us angrily says “You better watch what you’re saying, that’s my son you’re talking about.”

Awkward apologies ensue.

My dad and I beat the Jurassic Park game at Chuck E. Cheese when I was a kid. Took probably $30 in quarters to keep playing, but I had the time of my life. Definitely a core memory.

Attachments

• IMG_9746.jpeg
    IMG_9746.jpeg
    182.4 KB · Views: 44
I'm pretty well known on Garage Journal for my garage project. Does that count?
https://www.garagejournal.com/forum/threads/the-wet-garage-raise.371545/

Also was debt free at 27 with house paid off and a few vehicles. One being brand new. Wasn't born with a silver spoon either. 100% paid for with my own hard work.
I was pretty frugal till I came across this poker chip hobby.

Believe me, I have tried to buy those DVDs…lol. Not happening. If anyone has a copy of 11 Days 11 Nights 2 that will play in a US DVD hit me up! Don’t even remember the name of the other one. 11 Days did play on Skinamax back in the day but I unfortunately did not record it.

I fucked one of my high school girlfriends in front of her dad. 2 feet away…. All of us in a jacuzzi, he was drunk and yappin, she sat on my lap, she was a wild child, and I wasn’t gonna stop things from happening. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Also lost my virginity at 16, to a 24 year old. Said 24 year old was all-in-one my ex baby sitter, my pastor’s granddaughter, my boss at the time, and my landlord.

Long story….. but a fact. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Hell Yeah Boom GIF by UFC

Last edited:
I fucked one of my high school girl girlfriends in front of her dad. 2 feet away…. All of us in a jacuzzi, he was drunk and yappin, she sat on my lap, she was a wild child, and I wasn’t gonna stop things from happening. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Also lost my virginity at 16, to a 24 year old. Said 24 year old was all-in-one my ex baby sitter, my pastor’s granddaughter, my boss at the time, and my landlord.

You win.

I fucked one of my high school girlfriends in front of her dad. 2 feet away…. All of us in a jacuzzi, he was drunk and yappin, she sat on my lap, she was a wild child, and I wasn’t gonna stop things from happening. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

That’s cool, but I skipped “coach-pitch” baseball as a kid and graduated straight from t-ball to regular little league.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom