Amazon Decks (Poker Size) (3 Viewers)

does anyone else have issues with bridge cards being warped? Iv never had a wide card warped like the bridge ones are. I have ordered multiple bridge sized card set ups to come in warped (modianos davincis, and now bullets had a bad warp on one card).I very much prefer the bridge size too.

KEM. Even the poker sized ones without even playing with them. Fresh out of the wrapper lol
20230830_191859.jpg

KEM. Even the poker sized ones without even playing with them. Fresh out of the wrapper lol
View attachment 1193817
considering the price..WOOF. Honestly , at least if the whole deck warps fine...but having only 1 or 2 cards...ouch. If you know that your top or bottom card warps ...please just make sure jokers hold that space or put extra blanks in.

considering the price..WOOF. Honestly , at least if the whole deck warps fine...but having only 1 or 2 cards...ouch. If you know that your top or bottom card warps ...please just make sure jokers hold that space or put extra blanks in.
I like to put a bunch of my business cards (almost the same size) on top and then put a rubber band around the box.

I like to put a bunch of my business cards (almost the same size) on top and then put a rubber band around the box.
Not bad ideas. I've heard of people doing things like this but it's sad when cards "need" maintenance. Especially at that price point.

Not bad ideas. I've heard of people doing things like this but it's sad when cards "need" maintenance. Especially at that price point.
Agreed. It’s not much trouble, but I love thin cards. Although, the Broken Arrow decks are becoming my new “go-to” setups, they’re thicker but easier to handle.

Agreed. It’s not much trouble, but I love thin cards. Although, the Broken Arrow decks are becoming my new “go-to” setups, they’re thicker but easier to handle.
Have you tried Lot Fancy from Amazon? Thin and flexy - actually pretty close in feel to KEMs, but for ten bucks.
My only complaint is that my old eyes sometimes confused the clubs and spades.
But for that price they’re worth a try if you like thin cards.

Have you tried Lot Fancy from Amazon? Thin and flexy - actually pretty close in feel to KEMs, but for ten bucks.
My only complaint is that my old eyes sometimes confused the clubs and spades.
But for that price they’re worth a try if you like thin cards.
I have a setup of lot fancy jumbo index and they are really nice.

does anyone else have issues with bridge cards being warped? Iv never had a wide card warped like the bridge ones are. I have ordered multiple bridge sized card set ups to come in warped (modianos davincis, and now bullets had a bad warp on one card).I very much prefer the bridge size too.
new set of bullets came in, these ones arent warped...maybe a tiny tiny bow

Nice thing on the bullets. Minimal slide with the top card maybe it's because they are new and sticky but my copags I have to put down with top pressure or that top card will slide

EDIT

Adding to this post. They also came with cut cards and 3 distinct jokers. Jokers obviously arent for poker but that can be nice for other games and kids like looking at them.

and in tuck boxes which i like far more than the double deck plastic boxes. I wish copags came with tuck boxes so you can mix and match sets.

would love to see a tuck box or plastic (bridge sized) box group buy. I hate buying the large amazon plastic boxes where the cards bang around.

Last edited:
Adding my vote: these are great cards!
Also want to thank @louBdub for the awesome reviews.

I play in a weekly game that used to use Copag Poker Size Jumbo. We had the same experience as many others with fading ink on the faces. Besides the ink, the cards were physically holding up fine.

When the most recent decks of Copags were wearing out, I brought a set of Kem Arrow Poker Size Jumbo and all the players liked them much better, mostly due to the softer feel and flex of the cards. We store the cards in recycled Bicycle Playing cards paper boxes and they have held up well with no warping issues.

Since I am a Kem fanboy, just for kicks I ordered the LotFancy (what a terrible name for a brand, LOL) and I really like them. I can't believe how good they feel for the price. I'll be bringing them to the next game and I bet if we blindfolded everyone, we would be hard pressed to tell the difference based on feel.

So after spending a little more time handling the LotFancy side by side with the Kems, (both wide poker size decks) my friend (not a poker player) described it like this:

The Kem cards feel like a pack of paper cards that have been broken in perfectly and are super pleasant to handle and play hands with.
The LotFancy cards feel more like a newer deck of paper cards that is still not quite broken in yet but still feel great. She was suprised to hear that the LotFancy was like 1/3 the price of the Kem.

I couldn't agree more. Color me impressed with the LotFancy. Great cards at a great price.

@louBdub after some more time, are your top choices still lotfancy and C&G? What cards do you use in your games these days?
Great point.

So, I needed more cards and decided to grab a couple sets of the Lot&F decks.

For the price, I really dig them. Especially when the monkey handed players at my table constantly fuck my cards up…. So it doesn’t hurt my feelings when a set gets chucked after donkey abuse.

For the price, the L&F just can’t be beat. Now if my players eventually stop chewing on cards and shuffling them with hammers…. I might start getting some “designer” decks in play.

Last edited:
Great point.

So, I needed more cards and decided to grab a couple sets of the Lot&F decks.

For the price, I really dig them. Especially when the monkey handed players at my table constantly fuck my cards up…. So it doesn’t hurt my feeling a when a set gets chucked after donkey abuse.

For the price, the L&F just can’t be beat. Now if my players eventually stop chewing on cards and shuffling them with hammers…. I might start getting some “designer” decks in play.
I’ll second it for lot fancy. As a KEM lover, these are the best cheap alternative I’ve seen. I think the club and the spade could be a bit more distinct, but I haven’t seen a lot of problems with it.

I have been using Chips and Games for the last month and I think they're better than COPAG's tbh.

I picked up a set of Slowplay cards but I feel like the plain blue and red backs are too easily marked and distinguished.

Also got a set of Tesker cards for like $5AUD each but the backs are so ugly I can't bear to use them.

Neasyth are another random Amazon deck, they are light and thin like KEM but I actually prefer thick and stiff.

Got a setup of chips and games plastics from Amazon today. I do not care for how they seem textured on the backs and smooth on the faces. Glad they were cheap, I will give them away as door prizes at my next game.

They have a rough texture on the back and are smooth on the face, but that's not totally unusual. The textured back I assume is to help grip for pitching.

Also when flexing end to end they kept their bow and did not flex back flat. My guys are heavy handed, don’t think they would last more than one tourney. Just not a favorable review from me I’m afraid.

EDIT

DONT BUY THE ABOVE LINK, it’s a plastic coated card, and NOT the one in my review.

There’s multiple versions. The below link is for LotFancy Jumbo 100% plastic cards
LotFancy Jumbo Index Plastic Playing Cards, 2 Decks of Cards with Plastic Cases, Large Print, Waterproof, for Texas Hold'em, Pool Beach Water Card Games https://a.co/d/2XzCDeM

View attachment 1082302View attachment 1082303
So they dont have any LotFancy Poker Size Jumbo Cards anymore on Amazon ? All the degens bought them all up ? I cant find them anywhere

also anyone who likes thin but awesome plastic cards try these out these are some nice cads IMO

they are called = Marion Pro

some very nice cards IMO

ok so I like most on here buy way to many cards I have so many that I will prob never even use may put some up for sale soon Hint Hint

anyway I went ahead and bought 12 setup's of the chips and games and 2 set ups of the Davinci's the red and blue decks from chipsandgames.com

I opened one of my chips and games setups to find a bubble factory mishap on one of the cards so now I may have to open them all to check them out anyone who bought chips and games cads just putting it out there

also I bought the Davinci that dont come in the regular boxes and both ace of spades are a tad dinged up the normal person prob wouldn't notice but I have that hawkeye lol so hopefully davinci can replace the messed up cards

and I hope this one chips and games deck is the only one messed up its the 4 of hearts on the red deck it has like a bubble on it its weird never seen it before

so anyone who bought any of these might just want to open yours and check them out

Chips and Games Decks = so far 6 set ups opened 4 set ups with blemished cards def sucks couple of them not so bad but some are horrible I will try and take some pics later on to see if I can capture with pics what I am talking about

I guess u get what you pay for

some of the cards are so bad you cant use the deck though

so 8 of the 12 have blemishes some not to bad some so bad you cannot use the deck

I will try and post some pics of what I am talking about later

Chips and Games Decks = so far 6 set ups opened 4 set ups with blemished cards def sucks couple of them not so bad but some are horrible I will try and take some pics later on to see if I can capture with pics what I am talking about

I guess u get what you pay for

some of the cards are so bad you cant use the deck though

I find this weird. They’re made by and in the same factory as the DaVinci cards which are supposedly Modianos.

You would expect them to be of the same quality.

I got them from chips and games website yeah a bunch are messed up 8setups total out of 12 most only 1 card out of the decks

I will try n take pics later to show what im talking about

I find this weird. They’re made by and in the same factory as the DaVinci cards which are supposedly Modianos.

You would expect them to be of the same quality.
No clue but yeah 8 of my 12 were messed up some cards worse then others some so bad u cant even use them cause u would know where the messed up card is

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom