Amazon Decks (Poker Size) (1 Viewer)

Oh my days, I've been looking for full-bleed, diamondback style plastic cards for ages! Never even heard of this brand before, but just about to place an order — so, thanks!
You should check out Trefle cards

88AB8ADA-FBFE-4040-8154-1732E2D7C1DC.jpeg

If thin ain’t it for you, I understand the dislike for KEM and LF.

The CG deck will do be what you’re looking for. Thicker and stout feel

Feedback from a confirmed card snob on CG and LotFancy:

Chips & Games: Think Modiano
Received a setup of these and while better than the LotFancy decks - I have to say "MEH".

Pros: cards come with a cut card, decent surface feel
Cons: too stiff, too sharp (the edge on some of the cards could easily cut you)

I think if you're looking for cards based on the price, you might be happy with these.
To me, the quality is not there, and I continue to believe "you get what you pay for". :cautious:

My favorite decks remain: Piatnik, Desjign, Fournier, and Modiano Platinum acetate in no particular order.

I just rec'd a setup of CG cards from Amazon.

IMHO if you like Fourniers, these are very close in handling. Very stiff but maybe not quite as slippery as Fournier. Even though Fournier's are a little more slippery I kind of like their texture a tad better then these CG's. These are at the opposite end of the velvety smooth/soft handling of KEM, Angel and Desjgn. The CG faces are quite nice but the backs are pretty blah. I feel they are good value but otherwise nothing to get excited about.

Desjgn, KEM's (if unwarped) and Angel are still my top three. Desjgn rises to #1 when you factor in graphics and value in addition to handling.

Do it, they are good quality card

@surfik
Going to get a set then, I’ll probably order one last one. I read through most of this, but can’t figure what the top 3 are. Seems like it changed a few times, might have read through the reviews again tomorrow.

What do you guys think of the trefl cards, been wanting to pull the trigger.
Great cards. I very much prefer bridge size but got these anyway because I like the look and how the handle.

Going to get a set then, I’ll probably order one last one. I read through most of this, but can’t figure what the top 3 are. Seems like it changed a few times, might have read through the reviews again tomorrow.

@louBdub's final verdict is here. He chose Chips & Games and LotFancy. ;)

I just ordered a set of LotFancy Jumbo that should be here this week.

Honestly, the Chips & Games cards I liked quite a bit. They have a slight bit of texture on the top of them and shuffle easily. I'm not too sure how they hold up over time but I've played with that deck a few dozen times over the past few months and liked it.

Honestly, the Chips & Games cards I liked quite a bit. They have a slight bit of texture on the top of them and shuffle easily. I'm not too sure how they hold up over time but I've played with that deck a few dozen times over the past few months and liked it.
Right! They’re slowly becoming my favorite.

Surprise OPTION!!!

LotFancy JUMBO EXISTS!!!!!!!

Just found and ordered!

LotFancy Jumbo Index Plastic Playing Cards, 2 Decks of Cards with Plastic Cases, Large Print, Waterproof, for Texas Hold'em, Pool Beach Water Card Games https://a.co/d/0Aahlgd
Mine arrived today. I’m not nearly as sophisticated a card evaluator as others but my first assessment was that the texture reminded me of some faded spade cards I like and the flex was like copag. YMMV but I like these cards!
54333A06-81F8-4080-BDE4-66B9DFB04441.jpeg

Mine arrived today. I’m not nearly as sophisticated a card evaluator as others but my first assessment was that the texture reminded me of some faded spade cards I like and the flex was like copag. YMMV but I like these cards!
View attachment 1120563
Nice! Good description, you mind a pic of the backs and some faces? Very interested.

This got so good!
I’m beyond the bridge/poker abuse - of course civilized players use bridge, but half my players are uncivilized anyway, so toss them a bone every now and then, right?
But as I use cards and they get destroyed by my civilized players and uncivilized players alike, I feel like setups closer to $10 make a lot more sense than setups around $30, no matter how much I like KEMs. So I will be using this resource. Thank you and keep it going.

Looks like you can pick up the Chips and Games cards directly from their website for less than Amazon, except shipping is expensive. Might be worth it if you buy 12 setups. Shipping for 12 decks to MA is about $14

QUANTITY DISCOUNTS: CHIPS and GAMES PLAYING CARDS​

QUANTITYPRICE
1 - 5$7.99
6 - 11$6.99
12 - 35$6.49
36+$6.29

Just had to do an amazon return on bullets, hopefully the replacement is better

came in and one of the decks had a badly warped King of diamonds (the top card of the deck) It was just too obvious i would feel bad playing with it knowing that i know where it is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom