Your Top N64 games (2 Viewers)

1. Goldeneye
2. Super Mario 64
3. Ocarina of Time
4. Diddy Kong Racing / Mario Kart 64
5. Ogre Battle 64
6. Banjo Kazooie
7. Donkey Kong 64 (longest final boss EVER)
8. Pokemon Stadium 1/2
9. Star Fox 64
10. Mario Party 2

I made the unfortunate rash decision to buy a Saturn when Sega surprised the market and released their console several months ahead of their rivals.

So I unfortunately missed out on the N64. Learned my lesson and have never skipped a Nintendo console since.

I also moved into a dorm for University and got into PC gaming... Duke Nukem 3d, Command & Conquer, Quake, etc. Multiplayer gaming that couldn't be matched by consoles at that time.

Tried getting into N64 years and years later... that generation of console gaming did not age well.

A couple I haven't seen mentioned yet
1602204796834.png

1602204823999.png

I think there are too many great games to narrow it down to a reasonable sized list. I still play ocarina of time and love it. Majora's Mask is good. All the star wars games, pod racer, battle for naboo, rogue squadron, shadows of the empire. I liked diddy Kong racing and banjo kazooie over the Mario titles, which were also great. Smash brothers, goldeneye, Mario party, wcw vs nwo, blitz, so many great multiplayer games... San Francisco rush, rampage, pokemon snap, gex 64, army men: sarge's heroes and I could keep going. Loved this console. Playstation was just as good too. Great era for video games.

Oh man. You can really pick and choose from a lot of good games the N64 had! But my definitive top 10 is:

1. Goldeneye
2. Super Mario 64
3. Ocarina of Time / Majora's Mask
4. Diddy Kong Racing / Mario Kart 64
5. Banjo Kazooie / Banjo Tooie
6. F-Zero X
7. WWF No Mercy
8. Extreme G 2
9. Star Fox 64
10. Super Smash Bros.

Holy crap, I forgot I own this game! Was some crazy serious syfy Mario kart knockoff what I remember being pretty fast paced but not as fast as F Zero.

I agree. Not as good as F-Zero, but the techno soundtrack and loads of Moutain Dew as a teen had me hooked lol.

These were the top two games for the N64 Hands down. Hours and Hours of fun could be had here.
1602914333163.png
1602914374179.png

Just Kidding. I did get these games though as when my nephews came over BITD to visit they would have something to play. They played these for a few years every time they came over.

My Top Games.
1. The THQ Wrestling games were all so awesome. You got to create your own characters on them. My friends and I had thousands and thousands of hours of fun. The 4 player matches were the best.
2. Goldeneye
3. Mario Kart 64
4. 1080 Snowboarding
5. Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2
6. NFL Blitz 2000

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom