Your Top 3 Most VIBRANT Paulson Colors (1 Viewer)

Your Top 3 Dayglow Paulson Colors? (Poll)

• Total voters
Reaction score
Disclaimer... Ok, this isn't scientific by any means and may include some misinformation since I've not held many of these personally. I've only looked at photos and scoured the resources for Paulson colors. (Link Below) I listed all the most vibrant colors but I may have missed some or may have listed a few that you would say don't qualify as bright. I attempted to ask what's your fav color but the Poll was limited to 20 answers so that sucks. So let me know what your Top 3 best all time fav HighVis colors are.

What's your top three day glow, bright, high vis color in the Paulson Lineup of colors.
  1. Pick 3 colors
  2. you can change your answers
  3. No wrong answers
  4. Think base colors or edge spots.
  5. Thanks.
Post or message me if I missed any. Not sure if I can edit the answers once I post but I'll try.

Paulson Colors in the Resources Tab if you need to see them.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/resources/paulson-chip-color-reference.2/

Photo stolen from the classifieds. Someday I'll own a set.
paulson-color-1-jpg.1025163

Top 5 so far, Post your favorite "Chip Pic" examples of these "Top Trending Colors" below. I'd love to compare them and see them in context. I've seen a Iot of chips so far but it's hard to see the difference between peach and blaze in photos. or Hot Pink and Mexican Rose. If you know your spots post some pics.
paulson-arc-yellow-png.20298
paulson-peach-png.20358
paulson-blaze-orange-png.20303
paulson-radiant-red-png.20364
paulson-mexican-rose-png.20347

Last edited:
BLAZE ON!!!

20221031_213310.gif

I'm a big fan of Arc Yellow, Sherbert Green & Mexican Rose too but I'm more than slightly biased:

image000002.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom