Your preferred regional convenience store? (1 Viewer)

Are there still any Harry's Farmers Markets around Atlanta, or have they all been replaced by Whole Foods?? The original Harry's was the best supermarket I have ever seen, period.

It was also the one in which Alton Brown used to shoot so many of his early-year shows...

Sadly Whole Foods has taken over all but one or two locations out in the burbs.

The wawa 's in Philadelphia don't sell rolling papers. Maybe if they did there wouldn't be so many fights. Up here Cumberland farms/ white hen pantry/ lil peach are all around the same. Sue tredeski of the tredeski trucks band old man owned a bunch of them

Are there still any Harry's Farmers Markets around Atlanta, or have they all been replaced by Whole Foods?? The original Harry's was the best supermarket I have ever seen, period.
All the ones I knew about (ie, close enough to patronize) are no longer. :(

Agreed it was a magical adventure in grocery shopping. Go when you're hungry, eat an entire meal during the hour you spend grazing/browsing/shopping. They would actually get offended if you DIDN'T want the handouts.

Wawa means "wild goose", which is also a slang term for a penis.
Okay, thanks for that -- I'm gonna have to be a bit more careful when I talk about 'wild goose chases."

Buc-ee's. /endthred

Seriously - there isn't any comparison.

Buc-ee's. /endthred

Seriously - there isn't any comparison.

KDVEd33.png

Sheetz has been blowing up around here lately. They used to just be in rural areas, but are popping up in every suburb now.

But I prefer GetGo, the food is good, decent beer selection and open 24/7. I don't drink coffee so I can't weigh in on that area.

Fuck that noise. Wawa all the way. Only place where you can get an awesome sandwich when you are banged up at 2:30am, then get in a fight on the way to your car.....

When I was in my twenties we regular got fucked up, had huge sandwiches custom made at 3am at Wawa's, and got in fights in the parking lot. Good times. Wawa's FTW.

QT > Circle K >>>> AM/PM >> 7-Eleven

^this

What we have in AZ. It was a sad progression of convenience store evolution as my beloved 7-Eleven slurpie was surpassed by Circle Ks great coffee as I entered adult hood...then the 50 gas pump mega QT came to town.

Now I prefer أحمد السندويشات الكلب الساخنة والغاز

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom