Your PCF Poker Table - 10 players (1 Viewer)

I’m a very light drinker. I haven’t been drunk (and therefore, I haven’t been hungover) since ‘93. Am I still invited?
Someone must take care of us. There must always be one. You just need to have fun... And tell us when the blinds go up. Because. Listening.

Oh wait are you supposed to tag yourself Haha I messed mine all up! And neglected to tag you :tdown:
It's all good.

We naturally have our "cliques" , this is the type of thread that would expose that a bit..

I didn't tag a single PCFer outside my own circle.

Someone must take care of us. There must always be one. You just need to have fun... And tell us when the blinds go up. Because. Listening.
I can do that. I’ll enjoy a beer and a couple whiskeys over the course of an evening, so I’ll watch out for all the drunks and their money.

I can do that. I’ll enjoy a beer and a couple whiskeys over the course of an evening, so I’ll watch out for all the drunks and their money.
So I'm actually the same way. I'm more of a get to a level and maintain then a raging fun guy. I like to level out, and banter a ton while playing until I get pissy on a run out and eat an entire cheesecake in a bathroom.

So I'm actually the same way. I'm more of a get to a level and maintain then a raging fun guy. I like to level out, and banter a ton while playing until I get pissy on a run out and eat an entire cheesecake in a bathroom.

I was always a melancholy drunk. I’d be the life of the party, but I’d cross the line, and suddenly be in an existential crisis.

You better not eat all the damn cheesecake.

Last edited:
Anybody that wants to play! Getting ten players together in what is a bit of a rural area is a bit of a challenge, although I'm working on expanding my poker network!

I was always a melancholy drunk. I’d be the life of the party, but I’d cross the line, and suddenly be in Ann existential crisis.

You better not eat all the damn cheesecake.
Oh, see... I'm the drunk fixer when that happens.

You know the good looking guy on Ray Donovan, like that... But... I'm fat.. And not as good looking... And not successful... And...

So, nothing like that show. We need to order extra cheesecake.

UGH please that would be so helpful for all of my people I want to include lol
Infact, even with 4 tables I could make a list easily. I have come to realize, the connections on here are SOOO immense. The dream is so large, but I'm gonna focus on realizing as much of it as possible. I want to meet so many others.

@Psypher1000 (especially if he brought along the timeless Cavalry Club set, my first true Love :D)
@Ethan (to split up pots with, as usually :))
@Darson (harmless 90% of the time, brutally lethal for the rest of the time:eek:)
@crussader (can be pretty harmful on the table, but still, a teacher, wether he realises it or not)
@kerami (to beat him with flush over flush, as usually:p)
@Poker Zombie (he's confessed to being clueless in cash poker, and we 've got to get the money from someone:LOL: :laugh:)
@slisk250 ('cause he 's been kind to me, loves chips and works in the wider region; so, closer than a dream)
@pltrgyst ('cause he 's a grumpy old man, i.e. my perfect model as I grow older. Wish I could be like him one day. I very much share many of his feelings).
@Saoliver ('cause he consistently likes my chips beyond logic).
Dedicated Dealer: @BELGRADE , the most honest person I 've ever met on the Internet.

I 've left out many people I like here, either out of fear of them being too good at poker or out of mercy:p:LOL: :laugh:
Anyway, when some from the initial crew bust out, we can have fresh blood.:):)

@Psypher1000 (especially if he brought along the timeless Cavalry Club set, my first true Love :D)
@Ethan (to split up pots with, as usually :))
@Darson (harmless 90% of the time, brutally lethal for the rest of the time:eek:)
@crussader (can be pretty harmful on the table, but still, a teacher, wether he realises it or not)
@kerami (to beat him with flush over flush, as usually:p)
@Poker Zombie (he's confessed to being clueless in cash poker, and we 've got to get the money from someone:LOL: :laugh:)
@slisk250 ('cause he 's been kind to me, loves chips and works in the wider region; so, closer than a dream)
@pltrgyst ('cause he 's a grumpy old man, i.e. my perfect model as I grow older. Wish I could be like him one day. I very much share many of his feelings).
@Saoliver ('cause he consistently likes my chips beyond logic).
Dedicated Dealer: @BELGRADE , the most honest person I 've ever met on the Internet.

I 've left out many people I like here, either out of fear of them being too good at poker or out of mercy:p:LOL: :laugh:
Anyway, when some from the initial crew bust out, we can have fresh blood.:):)
May want to reconsider. I’m at that table to harvest owls. Not play poker. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom