Your Beer of Choice? (7 Viewers)

IMG_3362.JPG

Giving this a go

Whatever I have in my hand :) Lately I've been really enjoying some sour/farmhouse beers from a local brewery named Side Project here in STL.

I'm American, but Canadian at heart with my love for hockey and the Great White North is a beautiful place to visit.

Labatt is hands down my choice of beer in terms of macrobreweries.

Craft...a little brewery out of Northern California called Anderson Valley makes great beers year round. I've also recently just gotten into Blue Point from Long Island after meeting the owners

Hoppy: Tree House Green
Belgian: Rocheforte 10
Non-belgian belgian: Unibroue La Terrible
Sour: Lots.. OEC Vindemia Blanc or any of the grape sours from de Garde.
Funky: Hill Farmstead Florence, Anna, Juicy.

and on the 8th day the lord said..... "Let there be Second Fiddle "

IMG_5403.JPG

Hoppy: Tree House Green
Belgian: Rocheforte 10
Non-belgian belgian: Unibroue La Terrible
Sour: Lots.. OEC Vindemia Blanc or any of the grape sours from de Garde.
Funky: Hill Farmstead Florence, Anna, Juicy.

Do you ever get to go to New England Brewing Company? They carry some of my favorite beers.

Do you ever get to go to New England Brewing Company? They carry some of my favorite beers.

Yes. They're 10 miles away and I visit pretty frequently. Their head brewer just left and started Counter Weight Brewing, and the initial beers from there are amazing.

Yes. They're 10 miles away and I visit pretty frequently. Their head brewer just left and started Counter Weight Brewing, and the initial beers from there are amazing.

Nice i'll have to look into that new brewery.

Coriolis is one of my all time favorites. Had Super Super naught DIPA from them in the last few months super tasty!!

Locust Reign, Fuzzy Baby ducks , and G-Bot another few great ones. Will see what the brewer starts cranking out at the new place

I don't drink a lot of beer, but this is my father-in-law's favorite so we picked him up a case for his birthday.

Normally we get growlers directly from Sun King but I was a little lazy.

IMG_4717.JPG

Are you in Maryland?

In Wilmington DE where my wife is from. We're staying here so she can eat at Charcoal Pit and drive into Philly for daughter's volleyball tournament. There are some crazy drivers in Philly.

17904386_141162603085754_5327704937188121148_n.jpg

Ate at John's Roast Pork Today.

17951556_141814646353883_9159487662855915070_n.jpg

Probably belongs in food thread.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom