Your Beer of Choice? (9 Viewers)

Spicey Chocolate Barrel Aged Stout for the win.

IMG_5439.jpeg

IMG_5440.jpeg

Pliny for President (which is Triple Dry Hopped) and DDH Pliny the Elder have always been in cans.

Elder was always in a bottle and historically Younger was only on tap as far as I know. This was the first time they bottled Younger during Covid and I was lucky enough to score some.

View attachment 1270310
So you are able to buy it locally? Lucky you! Russian River is on my bucket list next time I go to California. As much for their sours as for the IPAs. I also have my son in Denver watching out for it for me. Apparently it shows up there every now and then. We had a family gathering in CO a couple years ago. I scoped out a place to go for drinks one night because they had Pliney listed on their online tap list. Of course by the time we got there they had just kicked the keg... :cry:

Dude! You've got to get out more! There are some awesome craft breweries in St. Louis! Good beer will make you play better in the Pstars tournaments!!!

LOL. Was fun chatting with you in the game. Do you know any of the other PCF guys in St. Louis? They have some good games there. I drive through there every now and then going to Iowa where I grew up. PM me if you want to chat.

Dude! You've got to get out more! There are some awesome craft breweries in St. Louis! Good beer will make you play better in the Pstars tournaments!!!

LOL. Was fun chatting with you in the game. Do you know any of the other PCF guys in St. Louis? They have some good games there. I drive through there every now and then going to Iowa where I grew up. PM me if you want to chat.

That was fun, hopefully there'll be more people chatting too next time. I don't drink enough to go for a bunch of different craft beers tbh lol. And I don't know anyone from PCF irl as for as I know, but that's probably because I'm fairly new to all this. hopefully I can eventually attend some meetups and get to know some of the local PCFers.

So you are able to buy it locally? Lucky you! Russian River is on my bucket list next time I go to California. As much for their sours as for the IPAs. I also have my son in Denver watching out for it for me. Apparently it shows up there every now and then. We had a family gathering in CO a couple years ago. I scoped out a place to go for drinks one night because they had Pliney listed on their online tap list. Of course by the time we got there they had just kicked the keg... :cry:
Ugh that sucks... Such a tease.

We didn't get it locally, they had an online lottery, but it needed to be sent to a California address. Had it shipped toy brother's place in San Francisco and then cross country to New Jersey.

One more from the Lightning game vs Columbus Blue Jackets last night - our seats came with Lexus Club access with free food & drinks :cool

IMG_3748.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom