Your Beer of Choice? (4 Viewers)

Another good one from this brewery with another sweet textured can design.
PXL_20210207_022210266.jpg

Cheers :)

:vomit: Gonna assume anyone who produces that has no idea what beer is capable of tasting like...
It’s from DuClaw, which is a craft brewery out in Maryland I think. It’s just their take on your classic domestic lager. Seems to be a trend lately.

It’s from DuClaw, which is a craft brewery out in Maryland I think. It’s just their take on your classic domestic lager. Seems to be a trend lately.
With that packaging, I would have never imagined it came from a craft brewery. "Tastes like beer..." has no meaning whatsoever, since 5 beers from 5 different styles all taste completely different from each other. A couple of craft breweries in my area have taken a shot at producing beer to appeal to the Bud, Miller and Coors crowd, but they do a much better job of packaging it to make it clear that while it may be a light American lager, it's still craft brewed with quality ingredients. One nearby brewery makes a "hyper light" that's 95 calories and just a couple of carbs, but it tastes WAY better than anything from BMC.

I have been looking forward to this for a LONG time. We just can't get this here!! DAMN it IS tasty -- 8% too

20210211_213558.jpg

Was able to pick up 14 cans of the HT and 14 cans of the Focal Banger....they were limiting the sales. One store said only 2 cans of each, while the only other in town said I could buy half a case of each...

20210211_114329.jpg

I have been looking forward to this for a LONG time. We just can't get this here!! DAMN it IS tasty -- 8% too
I'm glad Alchemist is doing this extended distribution for the pandemic, they really are great beers and everyone should get the chance to try them.

Unfortunately last time I was in VT the facility was open for curbside only, but it's extremely easy to get the stuff once you're in the state. Can find four packs just sitting in supermarket fridges.

Paulaner Octoberfest Mizen. New Glarus Brewing Spotted Cow - but you can only get that in WI. We call it Cow Beer, and it's a go too for us.

View attachment 634580

Was able to pick up 14 cans of the HT and 14 cans of the Focal Banger....they were limiting the sales. One store said only 2 cans of each, while the only other in town said I could buy half a case of each...

View attachment 634581
Nice catch! One of these days I'm going to go on a New England beer vacation and fill up my truck with a bunch of these. Alchemist, Hill Farmstead, Tree House and a bunch of other VT and MA breweries.

Busted out this bad boy tonight. Fantastic!!!So much better than it was 3 years ago. I will never drink one of these again the same year that I buy it.

20210218_202012.jpg

View attachment 634580

View attachment 634581

Nice. The general consensus is Focal Banger better than Heady but each to their own.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom