Your Beer of Choice? (9 Viewers)

Kush in a fancy glass.
20200922_174436.jpg

Told my buddy about it, less than half price and I headed back with him tonight. He bought 5 cases. He always has to top me, MF.

It's so good!!! I bought the max at the brewery both times they released it. Is it available in stores now?
Yes, I bought a 4-pack at my neighborhood HEB on Sunday. Need to go back and see it they have more. Have you had Ghost from Parish Brewing? They are so similar.

Yes, I bought a 4-pack at my neighborhood HEB on Sunday. Need to go back and see it they have more. Have you had Ghost from Parish Brewing? They are so similar.
I haven't. I'll check my local craft store and see if they stock it.

I haven't. I'll check my local craft store and see if they stock it.
Parish is in Louisiana. GITM has been my favorite hazy IPA for years, but me and my beer friends had to road trip over to get it and mule it back for each other. Then early last year they finally expanded to Houston. I'm not sure if they are in Dallas yet.

Parish is in Louisiana. GITM has been my favorite hazy IPA for years, but me and my beer friends had to road trip over to get it and mule it back for each other. Then early last year they finally expanded to Houston. I'm not sure if they are in Dallas yet.
My in-laws live in Shreveport, so if it isn't here, I'll look next time I am there!

I knew I had had GITM before - it was very good :tup: It was the night of the LSU National Championship :)

Parish Brewing Ghost in the Machine DIPA from Broussard, Louisiana - Geaux Tigers :)

View attachment 391705

I am not a huge fan of beer; I drink it mostly when I have to guard against myself getting drunk ('cause I 'll never have too much).
When I have beer though, I prefer the weisse / wit type, being less bitter.
These two, from a micro-brewery in Norhern Greece (Greek Macedonia), have been surprisingly enjoyable (especially the wit one, unsurprisingly, for my taste).
They are named Voreia (the Northern one)
Voreia1.jpg
Voreia2.jpg
Voreia3.jpg
Voreia4.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom