• 2. 6a214a

Results are only viewable after voting.

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
V35.png
V36.png

Last edited:
The second one mate. the 6a214 skidoo looks like it is missing a couple of spots for some reason. Like it wishes it could be a big boy, just like it's 814 cousin :).

The second one mate. the 6a214 skidoo looks like it is missing a couple of spots for some reason. Like it wishes it could be a big boy, just like it's 814 cousin :).
I agree. By itself its an interesting chip but next to the 614 it looks like the spots are just uneven. Love the whole lineup actually.

^^ This. And it's not even close.

You only live once, so make it count.....no, wait.....

51AJXZ9MZML.jpg

So don't make the second time an add-on 'cuz you went cheapo the first time around....

That photo make me think you should have a custom Walther PPK mold made for this chips. It has a reasonably identifiable profile.

latest

^^ This. And it's not even close.

You only live once, so make it count.....no, wait.....

51AJXZ9MZML.jpg

So don't make the second time an add-on 'cuz you went cheapo the first time around....

I don't disagree with you guys on this. I'm already 200 over budget. I think the 8A14 would look great as the 100k chip. Realistically its not going to happen. Isn't that a level 6 or 7 chip?

If I did it with rotating bright white/mandarin red I think it shoots it to a level 9 chip which is 3.86 per chip

I don't think this is correct. 8A14 is 8 spots, each 1/4'', alternating in color (i.e. 2 colors)....unless you were thinking of a more complex spot pattern (like these)

(I believe there is a .10 premium for using dayglo colors as a base).

But this appears to be correct.

I don't think this is correct

you are correct. I went back and looked at my saved set and it had three different edge spot colors. Once I fixed it, it listed it as a level 6 (which is still a complex spot). Its still close to three bucks a chip.

I guess to go with the 814, it would only be another 20 bucks for 20 chips. Shit, I have to draw the line somewhere. Guess I'm really going to have to try and win this damn Melee tourney.

If you look behind the spot pattern description just the the left of the chips it tells you what level it is in parenthesis.;)

This is a new feature since the last update and a damn good one at that I might add, saves me a hell of alot of switching back and forth between browser tabs

and another vote here for 814.....of course its your money I'm spending:ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom