You know you're getting old when: (20 Viewers)

I have a scrap books that includes a bill from 1969...two days in the hospital with surgery and anesthesia cost $241.75.
Tonsillectomy.jpg

Hell, I’d graduated high school, college and law school and got married by then.,,,
... and divorced, and remarried, and hoping to make it ten more years to retirement.

Or your 60th high school reunion is next month in NJ, and only ~50 out of 615 graduates are going to be there,

C'mon, @RussB42 -- I think you're the only one who can save me here.

Last edited:
I got my AARP letter on my last birthday. Most days, I feel much younger than that though, which is great

I did some math today and just realized that when I was born, it was closer the bombing of pear harbor than it currently is to when I was born. And I'm a Mellenial.

Before if someone said, "Hey, did you hear about Bob?" he could have gotten married, bought a car or house or got a promotion. Now you know they're just gonna tell you he died.

My dad used to say “ wow he/she’s getting old. I didn’t really get it. Now I know what he meant

Ahhh.... the days when all you needed to make a fake ID was a shitty color printer and a laminater.
Color printer?

My first fake ID only required an eraser to remove the typed year-of-birth and a pencil to back it up a few years. US gov draft card, typed on white paper stock with no watermark. I don't think plastic lamination had even been invented yet.

Color printers weren't even envisioned back then... the only printers were thermal paper.

Some Toronto Maple Leaf fans can remember watching them win the Stanley Cup in 1967 on a B&W TV set.
Now that is old!!!

...you watched Offy roadsters live at Indy.

When you can no longer trust a fart….
No joke, David... when I saw the title of this thread. That was the exact first thing that came to mind... I'm not completely sure why that is "age related," but it definitely IS!

Also, it should be said... you know you're old when attending a meet-up and don't find @MatB 's random flatulence funny anymore! A true virtuoso of the "Flap Pipes"

DnKSVtdU4AAW4SK.jpg

No joke, David... when I saw the title of this thread. That was the exact first thing that came to mind... I'm not completely sure why that is "age related," but it definitely IS!

Also, it should be said... you know you're old when attending a meet-up and don't find @MatB 's random flatulence funny anymore! A true virtuoso of the "Flap Pipes"

View attachment 1317045

not guilty .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom