Giveaway You guys deserve something for this (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have $25s (for fracs), no $1s, $5s committed to but not yet paid for, and $20s. So not a playable set, and can’t call it a heads up set either.

Nice to see ceramics getting some love.
20200811_125117.jpg
20200811_130335.jpg
20200811_143509.jpg

LEAVE ME THERE JONESING FOR THREE AND A HALF HOURS?!? That's how you treat a PCF brother?!? You should be ashamed of yourself! :9d: Good luck buddy :D
Sorry man, started going back to the office a couple times a week, so I couldn’t enter until I got home to snap a pic. Thanks for doing this.

I like both the 9-10 players and heads-up....I’m awful when there’s 4 of us left and 3 get paid!
That's easy. 4 people left. I look to my right - that guy looks like he knows what he is doing. I look across the table - that guy looks like he knows what he is doing. I look to my left - That guy looks like a deer in headlights :sneaky:

:td: - it's sad. You could hop in your car and probably be at my house in under 2 hours, but we can't get things through customs.

I guess I've been fortunate. The packages I've sent and received (5 so far) since March have gone through. Only one package has taken longer than expected.

I can't - only one per person. I didn't want someone do bury this with 13 different sets (I want the pr0n though) and dominating the raffle.
I can delete the post and add my pics to my original post if it is a problem. Wasn't asking for another card. I said I would take some pictures and that's what I did... not trying to thread crap sir!

Fellow Chipper Ben

I can delete the post and add my pics to my original post if it is a problem. Wasn't asking for another card. I said I would take some pictures and that's what I did... not trying to thread crap sir!

Fellow Chipper Ben
No problem - all pr0n is great. Don't worry about moving it. You already have an entry. It's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom