SOLD Yellow & Purple Buick hotstamp THC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superchromix

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
53   0   1
One rack each of Paulson Purple and Canary Yellow hot-stamped chips on the THC mold. Condition is excellent, with sharp edges. Some chips need flattening and a light cleaning.

102x Canary Yellow 100
101x Purple 20

Selling as a lot. Price is $600 including shipping to the CONUS for the two racks. No splits.

DDE1D6E0-CD78-415E-9DDD-9EEDE8118C5D.jpeg

455BCBB4-8D67-4119-B823-EACEFCBB45F4.jpeg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
If whoever buys this would be willing to break off the single yellow, I’d love to have it.

Those are hat no canes. You may have noticed, but don’t want anyone to buy them without realizing.
Good catch. And there aren't even clay, correct? If you look at the chips closely you can see the injection circle marking on a bunch of them.

Does Paulson even have a hat no cane mold?

Good catch. And there aren't even clay, correct? If you look at the chips closely you can see the injection circle marking on a bunch of them.

Does Paulson even have a hat no cane mold?
They are cheap, injection molded, and super lightweight, but have a unique feel (kind of like a plastic/ceramic), and they actually darken up with oil, unlike any other plastics I've seen. I have a set, and kind of like them for a really cheap, lightweight, travel chip -- but i'd value them at 10 cents a chip or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom