Supporter
Reaction score
My wife has a lot of Xmas spirit:

Tree0.jpg

Ornaments.jpg

Me, not so much:
XmasCard2011.jpg

MrHankey.jpg

Ah, my favorite xmas movie ever. Carol Kane is the funniest ever-- gotta crack up when she hits him with the toaster!

Might have to drag that DVD out tonight...:cool
Definitely one of my favorites too! Have to get on @Ben8257 about ordering so I can watch it before the new year!
Hope you enjoy your Florida Christmas!! Were having mid 50s here! What a break from the cold!

Hope you enjoy your Florida Christmas!! Were having mid 50s here! What a break from the cold!

We're having highs in the low to mid 70s this week -- nice break from the heat. :cool

Hope you and Ben have a great xmas!

We'll be slaving away for the next week -- about 50 friends due here on New Year's Day for our annual Hangover Brunch, with football, from 1pm until O-dark-thirty. I'll be making crepes and pouring Gruet champagne [from New Mexico] all day...

We're having highs in the low to mid 70s this week -- nice break from the heat. :cool

Hope you and Ben have a great xmas!

We'll be slaving away for the next week -- about 50 friends due here on New Year's Day for our annual Hangover Brunch, with football, from 1pm until O-dark-thirty. I'll be making crepes and pouring Gruet champagne [from New Mexico] all day...
Wow 70s! Sounds pleasant!
Thank you we will be traveling to Tennessee to see family after the 25th!
Sounds like one exciting event, hope all goes well, have lots of fun!!

Very nice tree Larry and Merry Christmas to you and your wife. It’s kinda the same situation here with my girlfriend and I.
She’s Ms. Spirit and I’m kinda the Scrooge. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

She does all the decorating and I’m just the guy who digs all the stuff out of storage every year.
She even made me a poker tree for my card room complete with hand painted chips. :tup:
93385B92-CB0C-426F-B1BB-FDA17BAE35D6.jpeg
51484570-3E63-4A74-9DD4-2CB676C43643.jpeg

Wish we had some 70s going on here, The Melee in February can’t get here soon enough.
See you then and enjoy your New Years.

Very nice tree Larry and Merry Christmas to you and your wife. It’s kinda the same situation here with my girlfriend and I.
She’s Ms. Spirit and I’m kinda the Scrooge. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

She does all the decorating and I’m just the guy who digs all the stuff out of storage every year.
She even made me a poker tree for my card room complete with hand painted chips. :tup:View attachment 383907View attachment 383908
Wish we had some 70s going on here, The Melee in February can’t get here soon enough.
See you then and enjoy your New Years.
Awwww Matt that's adorable!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom