Merry PCF Christmas 2022 to all you degens! (1 Viewer)

allforcharity

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Since I didn't see a thread about it yet, I might as well start it.

A sincere Merry Xmas to you all from my corner of the world to yours. May your pots be ever fuller and your nights full of rungood through this holiday season and through into the New Year!

I suppose the question must be asked: who is playing poker with family tonight and betting with the presents under the trees (or in the stockings tomorrow morning)?

Merry Christmas, degens.

Thankful for the 309h:29m:44s of poker I played in 2022, not including approximately 18 hours at @Hornet's place in November.

:hearts:
thumbnail_IMG_0408.jpg

Stockings are hung, presents are wrapped and under the tree, and my butt is ready for bed.

The kids are 19, 18, and 14, so it's not like I have to pretend anymore, but I still like the idea of them waking up to presents and filled stockings that weren't there when they went to bed.

Honestly, it's probably the last year I'll get to do it for all three, and that's definitely bittersweet.

Stockings are hung, presents are wrapped and under the tree, and my butt is ready for bed.

The kids are 19, 18, and 14, so it's not like I have to pretend anymore, but I still like the idea of them waking up to presents and filled stockings that weren't there when they went to bed.

Honestly, it's probably the last year I'll get to do it for all three, and that's definitely bittersweet.
Mine are 19 (20 next week), 16, and 12 (13 in Feb). I feel the same way as you. Hoping it’s not the “end”, but knowing we’re really close

Merry Christmas everyone.
Mine are 29 and 32 but we still get together on Christmas eve to watch Eite Christmas

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom