WWJD? (1 Viewer)

I'd like to think that Jesus would've played SOHE.

Pretty sure his best poker game was Criss Cross.

criss-cross-poker-sml.jpg

He would've played Stud-8 and just changed 7th street at will. Someone would've figured it out, and started a "Jesus Christ is a confirmed cheater and owes me money" thread on 2+2.

The poker community would've known that the "owed me money" part is BS because JC has been consistent with his attitude towards money lenders for 2000 years. Unfortunately, poker and Christianity take a huge hit when IFlopamonst22 and CYZXA15 on 2+2 perform a thorough hand history investigation and confirm that Jesus was in fact cheating by changing the 7th card to make the high and the low.

They post the hand history to 2+2 where JC gets lazy and forgets to divine everyone else's cards before changing his Ks on 7th street to a 2d, giving him a steel wheel. Someone else tables the 2d as well, and since local dealer Noah is dealing the game and his reputation for honesty and through was is impeccable, JC gets nabbed for the caper.

I hope you guys know, you're all going to hell.

And for what it's worth, he's probably losing all his pots to those that need it more than him. But if you're sitting on a big stack when he sits down, you should stand up and find another table.

He lives just down the block from me. Seriously. I see him all the time.

John Turturro, Steve Buscemi, Maggie Gyllenhaal and now Patrick Stewart all live within a few blocks. I love my 'hood.

home game? :)

^^^ Can you imagine? That's a hell of a home game.

Humblebrag: Back in the day, when the "legit" underground clubs were still tolerated, I once played at a table at Playstation with Jim McManus, Katy Lederer and Hank Azaria (I actually brought McManus and Lederer with me(!), following a reading he was doing for Positively Fifth Street at the KGB Bar in the East Village). I was once invited to the 5/5 NL game that Matt Damon and Don Cheadle regularly played in, but those stakes were waaaay beyond my bankroll and tolerance at the time. [/humblebrag]

I was pretty sure this was going to be a strategy thread asking "What would jbutler do", so I'm actually a bit disappointed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom