Trade WTT/WTB TRK Overland $1's & Riverside Hotel NCV $0.25's (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dp68094

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Updated, getting close to the finish line. I  need 22 Riverside's and 25 Overland's
20221202_112505.jpg

Willing to pay pretty stupid amounts of money. Or any of the below (nfs) is available for trade.
20230507_091624.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Crap, this was meant as a PM. Lol.

Just trying to help Dave find the chips he needs, and offering to send trade bait!

If anyone sees any chips in the pile that they need, happy to work something out for the chips Dave needs. Will give very good trade value if you send Dave the chips he seeks.

Made some real progress on this following the convention... blew past one rack and now heading for a second! Only 16 to go, unless you're TRK team 21, then it's 26, but still, pretty great. Final set pron should only be a year or so out :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
20230704_113704.jpg

As always, if you know a guy.... I'm looking to deal!

So I'm still trooping on with these... numbers are getting close to the goal-line, 7 Riversides, 12 Overlands, and 4 PH $.50's (club 21). All help is appreciated!

So I'm still trooping on with these... numbers are getting close to the goal-line, 7 Riversides, 12 Overlands, and 4 PH $.50's (club 21). All help is appreciated!
Count is down to (10)Overland $1's, (4)PH $0.50's, and (6) Riverside $0.25's.

HOLY #$%&%&!

Two year's... can't believe it's almost there. If you have any, ANY, you could let join these, it would be so excellent :).

Bump.

Set is done! Last few chips are in the mail! 21 chips/barrel... pron to follow soon.

They will be felted!

Now, I only need to find another four barrels of Overland hundos :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom