• It is recommended to use PayPal Goods and Services when paying for an item. There are no buyer protections when sending PayPal Friends and Family, Zelle, Google Pay, Venmo, CashApp, Crypto, among others.

Trade WTT - 100 x Oak Tree $2s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosRock

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I purchased this rack of Oak Tree $2s a few weeks ago for a mixed set to be used as 25¢... The chips are so pretty I believe it's overshadowing the other denoms... I want to see if I can trade this rack for a rack of Par-a-Dice snappers in the same condition, or maybe some other pinks on the RHC mold... Not interested in selling the rack though... If I can't find a trade, I'll use those for sure... Just PM with any questions or comments... Thanks! Paulo-

RU48lV6.jpg

y4DuDCg.jpg

ibKG8Hl.jpg

ovo

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
good luck, I don't think anyone has a full rack of Par A Dice snappers, but I could be wrong.

atomiktoaster

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
good luck, I don't think anyone has a full rack of Par A Dice snappers, but I could be wrong.
Huh? Owens76 on CT has three racks. A couple others have one. Don't think any of them are looking to trade, if that's what you meant.

ChaosRock

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Thanks ovo!!

I know that owen had a few racks and I remember other pictures on CT right after Jim sold those... But you're right, it might be tough... If not the P-a-D, hopefully I'll find something that'll fit my mixed set a bit better... If not, I'll keep those :)

ovo

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
guess I'm wrong, just felt like they were hard to get. Should have known better :)

ChaosRock

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Got the trade man! Yeah, they are not abundant out there for sure...

I haven't closed the thread yet 'cause I want to post pictures when I get the PADs...

guess I'm wrong, just felt like they were hard to get. Should have known better :)

ChaosRock

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Trade complete! Thank you to the 'counter part' and I hope to see you at Jeff's in a few months!!!

The P-A-Ds snappers are not in as good of a shape as the OT (well known fact btw) but are still pretty great! Perfect for what I need them for actually...

If any of you guys have one more rack to spare, just drop me a line...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom