Trade WTT - 100 x Oak Tree $2s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosRock

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I purchased this rack of Oak Tree $2s a few weeks ago for a mixed set to be used as 25¢... The chips are so pretty I believe it's overshadowing the other denoms... I want to see if I can trade this rack for a rack of Par-a-Dice snappers in the same condition, or maybe some other pinks on the RHC mold... Not interested in selling the rack though... If I can't find a trade, I'll use those for sure... Just PM with any questions or comments... Thanks! Paulo-

RU48lV6.jpg

y4DuDCg.jpg

ibKG8Hl.jpg

good luck, I don't think anyone has a full rack of Par A Dice snappers, but I could be wrong.

good luck, I don't think anyone has a full rack of Par A Dice snappers, but I could be wrong.
Huh? Owens76 on CT has three racks. A couple others have one. Don't think any of them are looking to trade, if that's what you meant.

Thanks ovo!!

I know that owen had a few racks and I remember other pictures on CT right after Jim sold those... But you're right, it might be tough... If not the P-a-D, hopefully I'll find something that'll fit my mixed set a bit better... If not, I'll keep those :)

guess I'm wrong, just felt like they were hard to get. Should have known better :)

Got the trade man! Yeah, they are not abundant out there for sure...

I haven't closed the thread yet 'cause I want to post pictures when I get the PADs...

guess I'm wrong, just felt like they were hard to get. Should have known better :)

Trade complete! Thank you to the 'counter part' and I hope to see you at Jeff's in a few months!!!

The P-A-Ds snappers are not in as good of a shape as the OT (well known fact btw) but are still pretty great! Perfect for what I need them for actually...

If any of you guys have one more rack to spare, just drop me a line...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom