WTHC Theme Cut Card order thread ***Orders CLOSED*** (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I will ship these anywhere internationally. Happy to take any USPS shipping tips from anyone who has run a group buy before. I dont have time to look up individual country rates before the cut cards are ordered (we were lucky enough to make a current group buy deadline but I am on a business trip atm). I am going to ship everything once the dealer buttons are ready (ordering will take place in a week or two) and everything is in my hands so I can combine shipping on everything. I am going to ship via USPS first class mail or USPS Priority SFRB (this may be best with multiple buttons) at the cheapest rates possible. For cut cards only I may be able to just fit them in a standard mailing envelope for very cheap shipping. If you are so inclined you can investigate yourself here (I will ship from Miami, FL USA): https://www.usps.com/international/mail-shipping-services.htm

Several people had asked, so if anyone is interested I might as well combine the WTHC GB with a reorder of my Casa Mango DBs and CCs. I will combine shipping for these if interested: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...-combine-with-wthc-orders.53329/#post-1014487

Casa-Mango-Cut-Card.jpg

Casa-Mango-Dealer.png

Is there a new thread for the WTHC dealer buttons yet?
Not yet. I am traveling for work this week and it just so happened we were able to piggyback another order to get the cut cards made ASAP. I will design dealer buttons next week and post a thread. I will tag everyone who was ordering CC. We will have a lot more time and won’t be rushed for orders.

..im not register?
4 poker and 4 bridge
Plz

Don’t worry Oggy i will update the list at the end of the day with everyone’s orders from the comments. Everyone who comments will get their order in

Update: Matb sent Cut card artwork to printer for proofs. Will update with turnaround town after approval of proofs.

Ahh damn, missed out on this - what happens when you are away for a week! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom