WTHC Theme Cut Card order thread ***Orders CLOSED*** (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one has paid yet and there were quite a few newbies who requested. I wouldn't be surprised if someone bails. I will start reassigning card orders of up to one pair of each if people bail.
In the instance that happens and there arent additional takers for something that was ordered and unpaid, I would be happy to assume the extras

Any updates on this group buy? How long is turnaround to have cards made? Thanks

I have finished multiple designs for buttons and am communicating with ABC to see which artwork are good to go for print. I hope to have those posted this week for ordering.

The cards are at the printer being made. I do not have an ETA on those but hopefully will this week.

Cut cards have been printed and will be shipped to me later this week thanks to @MatB. Payment and shipping of these will take place in conjunction with the dealer button orders. I have several designs drafted and am communicating with ABC/BRP to determine which are good for print. Once those are good to go I will post an order thread and tag everyone who has ordered cut cards.

Last edited:
Cards are on the way to me and will be $1.53. I will either be able to ship them out alone ASAP or can wait for button group buy orders (still communicating with ABC on those before designs get posted). If you ordered here, please don't buy the cards cards from the classifieds.

@shorticus @BearMetal @Balanar @StewbieDoo @horseshoez @JMC9389 @MM11 @Kakeesh @Suited Connector @Jeff @heiterbiswolkig @Nuhockey @Senzrock @Ischie @CantSpellPoker @bullets @Buge @Ben8257 @FordPickup92 @Lil Tuna @morrotito @johnjohn @tulkas @Rip1125 @ShuffleNDeal @JeepologyOffroad @Ram15 @jbriod @Justin Olson @MikesDad @sgago84 @Oggy @njcichlid @AllHoosier @BarrieJ3 @AceKing @justsomedude

I'm in no rush and fine either way, but I know gene is dealing with delays

I held off. I'll wait to combine shipping with a button. Thanks again for running this!

I'm fine either way - waiting or getting the cut cards sooner. If @Eloe2000 would prefer the money now to cover the costs, then that's cool by me. Just let us know which way you'd like to handle it.

If easier for you, I'll wait for the buttons to save you the hassle of two shipments. I am happy to send payment for the cards now though.

FWIW I am indifferent if you want these now or later. I just didn't want people to be confused and buy the WTHC cut cards in the current classifieds who had ordered from here in the Group Buy thread. Those are the same cards but are extras that Matb ordered. But he has the group buy box in the mail to me which I can get out quickly if you want.

FWIW I am indifferent if you want these now or later. I just didn't want people to be confused and buy the WTHC cut cards in the current classifieds who had ordered from here in the Group Buy thread.

Ah, ok - then I guess I'll take them now? Any little gifts showing up in the mail will brighten our post-viral-apocalypse days...

Ah, ok - then I guess I'll take them now? Any little gifts showing up in the mail will brighten our post-viral-apocalypse days...

I will message everyone privately when I receive them to see what they want to do and to determine shipping costs.

Actually, does anyone know if its possible to ship a couple cut cards in just a regular envelope? I need to figure out the best way to ship just cut cards.

Yeah, if it's difficult, then waiting might be better to combine them. Maybe wrap them in a folded piece of paper? Question is how many stamps would it be...

Oh, I just took the two seconds to google it and I see:
  • The single-piece 1-ounce letter rate is $0.41, the additional ounce price is $0.17
  • The maximum size for letters did not change: 11-1/2" x 6-1/8" x 1/4" thick
I can fit quite a few cut cards in under 1/4" and just wrap them in a paper fold. Seems like this should be easy.

i am happy to wait for both to save you the hassle. thanks again for doing this

I can wait as long as needed no problem. I’ve received cut cards in letter before, feel free to send mine that way as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom