Cancelled Wsop Paulson Cinci 36mm - LAST DAY BEFORE CLOSING - Last BUMP (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neilimixam

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hello,

I sell my WSOP set :

100 x 25
100 x 100
50 x 500
150 x 1000
60 x 5000
20 x 25000 (overlabel)
20 x bounty (overlabel)
14 peach (no label, rebuy, 100k… ; not pictured)
Official dealer 2007 Rio WSOP
Card guard Rio coin 2005 with air tites
Copag Bridge size 2016 main event (used twice)
Case not included

1000€ shipped everywhere no split

Pics (after oiling, 2021, not used since but needs re-oiling)

IMG_2324.jpeg
IMG_2326.jpeg
IMG_2325.jpeg

IMG_2329.jpeg
IMG_2331.jpeg
IMG_2330.jpeg
IMG_2332.jpeg
IMG_2333.png
IMG_2334.png

Last edited:
sorry not yet :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
He has about teeth, and he lies sometimes. But he doesn't work or contribute to the bills. His name is Chuck but he also answers to, Stop that, what do you have?, Shut up!, settle down A Hole and I am taking you back to the pound. Oh and he really likes it when you say " I should have gotten a cat"

He has about teeth, and he lies sometimes. But he doesn't work or contribute to the bills. His name is Chuck but he also answers to, Stop that, what do you have?, Shut up!, settle down A Hole and I am taking you back to the pound. Oh and he really likes it when you say " I should have gotten a cat"
I need proof of its existence :D

But 36 mm, I am not sure my first "real" set should be these smaller ones... choices, choices...
I own a set of these chips, and they make a great tourney set.

I wasn't sure about the smaller size at first either, but after a few games with them, I'm happy, and I've had zero complaints from my players.

But 36 mm, I am not sure my first "real" set should be these smaller ones... choices, choices...

Well, I owned such (Cleveland non-WSOP tourney) a set and they are amazing.
A friend of mine bought them to me, they were his first Paulson and he loves them.
Having a genuine WSOP set as first is quite badass imho.

I don't really need to sell it and it has sentimental value so if it doesn't sell this Sunday I'm closing the sale
Regards
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom