Cancelled Wooden racks (final price reduction) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjdev7

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I’m selling some early prototypes of the wooden racks I’ve learned how to make. They’re all curly cherry, and finished with polyurethane. All racks have magnets so they can either be used as 12 separate racks or 6 cases.

Since they are early versions, they’re not perfect. Some of the finish shows the glue underneath, for example. Overall, they’re still in great shape.

Asking $150 + shipping to CONUS for the lot. I’ll sell them separately if they’re all claimed for $15 / rack ($30 per pair).

Last edited:
Alright, final price reduction to $150 + shipping. That's $12.50 / rack, which is a steal. I know I said these aren't perfect, but I'm actually just being super critical of my own work since I've made a lot of progress in being able to improve the way these are made. They're actually super nice and I'm confident whoever gets these will be very happy with them. Let me know if you're interested.

Ryan

I love these racks. Even with this price reduction its still outside of my budget for chip display /storage. Good Luck with the sale. These truly are sexy.

I should mention, these pictures were taken under some intense LED lights to show the imperfections. These racks do not look like this under normal lights. In fact, here are some pics of them after I finished them in regular lighting:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom