Winter is Coming (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is petty and classless.

You're not getting off to a good start, reputation-wise. That's a very bad idea in a community like this. You might want to think that over.
Maybe you should go back and read his responses to me. It was warranted.

Let's go ahead and ignore comments from other members who accused 3 of us of something that we never said or did.

I'm done with this conversation here. If you'd like to discuss it further feel free to PM me.

Maybe you should go back and read his responses to me. It was warranted.

Let's go ahead and ignore comments from other members who accused 3 of us of something that we never said or did.

I'm done with this conversation here. If you'd like to discuss it further feel free to PM me.

If you think my earlier comments were rude, you're going love what I do to the fucking French.

I said,

... so I called out people besides k9dr, including Bergs, in particular.

He replied,

I'm grateful for this kind response to me and the Group.

In case my liking of K9's approving post didn't make it clear, any objection I raised prior should be considered withdrawn.

Also, anyone taking any action on advice that I post on a poker chip forum should find the nearest active volcano and leap right in because you have already demonstrated judgment that can only operate to the detriment of civilization.

I'm grateful for this kind response to me and the Group.

my bad. I stopped following this thread once a few members started getting all pissy with each other. I want to say that I was never "disappointed". I thought @k9dr had some valid points and wanted to show my support for a respected member and friend. I mean, the dude opened up his house to me for three days of degeneracy. I didn't have a choice :)

I'm still out, but for other reasons.

@Mental Nomad I've been a member with you long enough to know that you are simply trying to do what is right for the community as a whole. No worries brother. Carry on.

B

So...

.25 x 125
$1 x 300
$5 x 200
$20 x 50

All oversized. Subject to slight changes. Knowing myself I will most likely end up buying more. If less, it will only be a roll or 2 (unlikely).

Thanks!

any objection I raised prior should be considered withdrawn.
Carry on.

Thanks, guys.

Let's just move forward and order some chips :)

Agreed! In order to give this GB more of a baggage-free feel, I'm creating a new thread and asking @Tommy to lock this one down when he's ready.

All further action here:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/official-iron-bank-ceramics-group-buy-order-thread.18940/
Official Iron Bank Ceramics Group Buy Order Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom