Cancelled Windwalker Grail Sale #1: ACF Paulson STT set - 400ct. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much would it cost for me to remove each chip from the rack, inhale deeply to smell the aura of the chip, and gently replace it in the rack while serenading it with the smooth silky sounds of Eric B and Rakim?
No way is he gonna let you hog all the aura

The aura's the best part

Those pink 500’s would make a killer re-labeled frac. But there is only 4 barrels and I need 5. I guess I’m out.

Seriously, what an awesome set. GLWS

And wasn’t there some solemn pact among the Frenchmen, to never let those sets leave the country?
I’m pretty sure I read that somewhere, but I have no idea if there’s any truth to it.
There was initially, but clearly that ship has sailed. :ninja:

And wasn’t there some solemn pact among the Frenchmen, to never let those sets leave the country?
I’m pretty sure I read that somewhere, but I have no idea if there’s any truth to it.
… money made break a lot of things it seems. some would even sell their wife

Firstly, you have to compute the azimuth of the Earth’s axis to the equator of the moon on the holy equinox...

The other steps involve a pole with an arcane crystal on it that needs to be mounted in a cave within a sand dune, a passageway that shoots arrows at you, and the square root of my liver’s circumference divided by Josh’s rage multiplied exponentially.

Then Krish looks at all of this and says “ehhhhhh I dunno about twenty seven tree fiddy” and rounds up.
My rage is currently at 274% today. Trending up.

WW - can we just pretend that I’m Garrett and you’re you and I flopped set over set against you and we got it in for $30K a side? So if you can ship me these plus $2K we’ll call the $500 a wash
you lost me at Garrett

Now if you would have picked Tony G or Kassouf...

If this is the "Windwalker Grail Sale #1" I wonder what the second sale will have to offer... :p

PS: I know, I know, nothing I can afford :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: but still interesting.

I'm a bit to the west of the subject but as we are talking about Lady Gaga and her magic crystal which sings out of tune from the first note, ... I always and always look for B&G chips from the ACF. >>>
B&G chips like these?

acf-jetons-sample-set_002.jpg

ACF_jetons_009.jpg

ACF_jetons_006.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom