Cancelled Windwalker Grail Sale #1: ACF Paulson STT set - 400ct. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
$70/chip, basically. Insane. Different realm of existence.
It absolutely is. We all on the same lake but some boats are bigger than others. I’m happy with my canoe but if I could rent these and play one game with them I’d do it. I’ll check my lotto ticket tomorrow. Maybe I’ll have a new set heading my way :cool

03C78544-3351-4416-BDD2-87AB31E9AE14.jpeg

It absolutely is. We all on the same lake but some boats are bigger than others. I’m happy with my canoe but if I could rent these and play one game with them I’d do it. I’ll check my lotto ticket tomorrow. Maybe I’ll have a new set heading my way :cool
Personally, I’m rocking a noodle. I’m jelly of your canoe.

760402A5-960D-4DBE-AF3F-A4505AB99433.jpeg

$70 is the new $20

In all seriousness - GLWS Krish, I hope these find their intended audience and that they all see more table time.

Everyone wants it and no one sells it. 50€ the chips or more. That's right.
Everything related to the ACF has dramatically increased, the same for the old French Cercles, but the ACF is the ACF.
This series is just fantastic in every way.

By the way, I don't have a full sample, Batman if you split ...

is there a French equivalent of pcf out there where people regularly buy and sell these? :wow:

For this type of chips it is rather very reserved by knowledge, we sometimes find some individually but it is quite rare now.
The same goes for B&G cash or other games, there are some very rare ones because they are little edited or removed from the tables for various reasons. In fact some B&G of the ACF must exist in 2 or 3 items, as everything that had a value has gone to destruction ...

What goes in to determining this valuation? Comparable sales? Spit balling?
Firstly, you have to compute the azimuth of the Earth’s axis to the equator of the moon on the holy equinox...

The other steps involve a pole with an arcane crystal on it that needs to be mounted in a cave within a sand dune, a passageway that shoots arrows at you, and the square root of my liver’s circumference divided by Josh’s rage multiplied exponentially.

Then Krish looks at all of this and says “ehhhhhh I dunno about twenty seven tree fiddy” and rounds up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom