SOLD Windwalker’s Great Anniversary Purge - Golden Tickets (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated standings:

1. @JeepologyOffroad - 20/20
2. @paul sydney - 20/20
3. @Perthmike - 19/20
4. @Chawks45 - 18/20
5. @PocketAces - 18/20
6. @Rieguy - 17/20
7. @UnicornFlash - 17/20
8. @davislane - 16/20
9. @GianThaMan - 16/20
10. @juankay20 - 15/20
tenor (9).gif

is it acceptable to put 2 guesses for one chip? i ask because i'm not sure which ones i got wrong and i didn't get enough right to be on the leaderboard, so i'm not even sure how many i need to change.

Updated rankings. It’s come to my attention that there’s been a fair bit of trading / help behind the scenes, and while that is not explicitly forbidden, it takes value away from the people who actually went out and did the work to get their answers.

So, using the honor system, I’m asking anyone on the leaderboard below who got ANY kind of help from another PCF’er / exchanged lists / was given an answer, to dock themselves 2 points from the total below. Please PM me if this is the case, and I will update the rankings again.

Using the honor system, If someone submitted a list that was completely gotten from another person, please let me know. Meaning, you did no work, you just copied someone else’s list. I know of at least 1 such entry. Everyone else, all good.

2. @paul sydney - 20/20
3. @Hornet - 20/20
4. @Perthmike - 19/20
5. @pacmartine - 19/20
6. @The_dude - 19/20
7. @Chawks45 - 18/20
8. @PocketAces - 18/20
9. @Chester Copperpot - 18/20
10. @bluegill - 18/20

——————————————-
11. @Rieguy - 17/20
12. @Grandmasturkey - 17/20
13. @UnicornFlash - 17/20
14. @davislane - 16/20
15. @GianThaMan - 16/20

Last edited:
PM on the way.

This was a fun little scavenger hunt, although it did take me several hours to do some research to find several that I didn't know. I think I've recalled see ing 18 of these chips before though, either on threads here or through eBay ads in my eight or so year history as a chipper.

Last edited:
Doesn’t effect me since I didn’t make the top 10, but just to point out - there was no rule and I even asked in the thread if it’s allowed and he said yes. I feel like it’s a bit of an unfair penalty to people who did since many likely would have just searched a bit more to get the right answers if they knew it would be penalized. That and the honour system rewards dishonesty.

I have no skin in the game - just saying it seems more fair to not penalize it.

Updated rankings. It’s come to my attention that there’s been a fair bit of trading / help behind the scenes, and while that is not explicitly forbidden, it takes value away from the people who actually went out and did the work to get their answers.

So, using the honor system, I’m asking anyone on the leaderboard below who got ANY kind of help from another PCF’er / exchanged lists / was given an answer, to dock themselves 2 points from the total below. Please PM me if this is the case, and I will update the rankings again.

2. @paul sydney - 20/20
3. @Hornet - 20/20
4. @Perthmike - 19/20
5. @pacmartine - 19/20
6. @The_dude - 19/20
7. @Chawks45 - 18/20
8. @PocketAces - 18/20
9. @Chester Copperpot - 18/20
10. @bluegill - 18/20

——————————————-
11. @Rieguy - 17/20
12. @Grandmasturkey - 17/20
13. @UnicornFlash - 17/20
14. @davislane - 16/20
15. @GianThaMan - 16/20
Krish, your contest so of course your rules. I will just say that whether it is discussing some options with others, or being more familiar with your chips because a person may have worked on some of them, I would be shocked if there was anybody at or near the top of the list that got absolutely NO help. I certainly did.

Pretty clear that this would happen. Some kind of lottery would have been easier / more fair, MAYBE.

feel like it’s a bit of an unfair penalty to people who did since many likely would have just searched a bit more to get the right answers if they knew it would be penalized. That and the honour system rewards

Everyone chill. It’s just a fun contest. The true spirit of it would have been to wager guesses alone. While I didn’t explicitly forbid it (and not like I can police that anyway), I figure without help, people would be less likely to get maybe 2 of the answers. It’s not an exact science.

In the end, que sera sera. It’s just all a bit of fun :)

Krish, your contest so of course your rules. I will just say that whether it is discussing some options with others, or being more familiar with your chips because a person may have worked on some of them, I would be shocked if there was anybody at or near the top of the list that got absolutely NO help. I certainly did.
David, that’s a fair point — let me modify my honor system request.

If someone submitted a list that was completely gotten from another person, please let me know. I know of at least 1 such entry. Everyone else, all good.

honor system request modified above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom