SOLD Windwalker’s Great Anniversary Purge - Golden Tickets (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The key is to guess what I would have, based on a few things, including what I might have posted in the past.

Here’s one example: one might think the 4th chip from the top is the Hi Desert $1, but you’d also have to consider that most available ones are bike tires, and the one that I posted is not, which makes it more probable that it’s the other chip that has very similar colors.
should have checked this before submitting
You don’t want the 4th chip from the top. But it looks like you should. ;)

I don’t know how you guys did it. Didn’t see any rule against working together so if anyone wants - I have about 14/20 and will trade. WW - let me know if this is forbidden and I won’t.

I don’t know how you guys did it. Didn’t see any rule against working together so if anyone wants - I have about 14/20 and will trade. WW - let me know if this is forbidden and I won’t.

Help is fine, I suppose. The fun part is the chiphunt, though.

Two Tips.

1) the chipGuide’s search function is your friend
2) my posts on the Mail Pr0n thread are very revealing.

Help is fine, I suppose. The fun part is the chiphunt, though.

Two Tips.

1) the chipGuide’s search function is your friend
2) my posts on the Mail Pr0n thread are very revealing.
I’ve gone through every single post in that thread and scanned through all chip guide thcs. Then I realized oh shit you also love TRKs and other types too. If I spend another 3 hours doing this and don’t win this golden ticket I may have to be put on suicide watch. :vomit:

I usually like these things but a few unfortunate events have occurred 1) traveling and don’t have the time to fulfill the 24 hr limit 2) I was never good at them to begin with 3) you have unearthed more chips so #2 has grown exponentially

guess I still like them just not good at them.

Fun challenge. Congratulations to those that can even render guesses.

Just wondering, can I update my entry based on the new info here? Like this

To be fair, anyone who specifically named chip number 4 Hi Desert $1 can send me a replacement, since I specifically debunked that earlier, but no other changes.

Last edited:
This thread is confirmation that I’m an “inlay guy” and not an “edge spot guy” :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Same here.
e16b63fb-07ea-424e-a07b-b8462d9f2d25_text.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom